Fexy 120mg Tablet
Fexy 120 MG Description
Fexy Tablet is an anti-allergic medicine used to provide relief from allergic rhinitis characterised by watery eyes, runny or blocked nose, itching, sneezing and hives (skin rash). It contains fexofe
nadine as an active ingredient. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor. This medicine should not be used by children below the age of 12.
- Fxolife 120mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 39.00₹ 33.15₹
- Odifex 120mg TabletBy Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 194.80₹ 165.58₹
- Zofedine 120 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Aps Biotech10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 132.00₹ 112.20₹
- Fexocet 120mg TabletBy Kivi Labs Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 105.60₹ 105.60₹
- Fexita 120mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mcronus Lifescience Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.00₹ 97.75₹
- Fexolife 120mg TabletBy D.r. Johns Lab Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 151.25₹ 151.25₹
- Hhfexo 120mg Tablets 10'sBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 108.00₹ 92.88₹
- Histafree 120mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 99.00₹ 84.15₹
- Allegra 120mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Sanofi10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 218.81₹ 185.99₹
Uses of Fexy 120 MG
- Fexy Tablet is used to treat allergic rhinitis, symptoms include watery eyes, runny or blocked nose, itching and sneezing.It is also used to relieve symptoms of skin allergy (urticaria).
Contraindications of Fexy 120 MG
Side effects of Fexy 120 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Fexy 120 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from liver or kidney disease.
- You are suffering from any heart disease as this medicine is known to increase your heartbeat.
- You are an elderly person.
- Fexy Tablet should not be used by children below the age of 12.
Mode of Action of Fexy 120 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fexy 120 MG
Interactions of Fexy 120 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Fexy Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines such as ketoconazole and erythromycin to treat infections.
- Acidity medicines should be taken two hours before this medicine and not along with it.
Interactions with food items
- You should avoid grapefruit juice, apple juice or orange juice while on this medicine, as it may increase the side effects of this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Fexy 120 MG
- Store it in a cool dry place. Protect it from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.