Fenak Plus Hot Gel
Fenak Plus Hot Gel Description
Fenak Plus Hot gel is a topical pain relief gel. It contains a combination of Diclofenac, Methyl Salicylate, Menthol and Linseed oil. It is used to treat pain, swelling, inflammation due to muscle, j
oint-related problems. It also helps to relieve pain due to sprains, strains, neck or shoulder pain, muscle stiffness, joint pain, back pain, etc.
Uses of Fenak Plus Hot Gel
- Fenak Plus Hot gel is used for the treatment of pain, swelling and inflammation due to muscle, joint and bone-related disorders.
- It is used in relieving pain due to sprains, strains, tendonitis, bursitis, hand, neck, shoulder pain, sciatica, muscle stiffness, joint pain, backache.
Precautions and Warnings of Fenak Plus Hot Gel
Other General Warnings
- You experience any skin reactions such as rashes, itching and irritation after application of this gel.
- You are taking any other medicines or using any topical preparation.
- You have any health condition, planned surgery or vaccination schedule.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use it for prolonged duration in larger skin areas.
- You should not use this spray if you are allergic to any component of this gel.
- Fenak Plus Hot gel should not be used concomitantly with sunscreens, cosmetics, lotions, moisturizers, insect repellents or other topical medications on the.same skin sites
- Contact with eyes and mucous membranes should be avoided and in case of contact wash the area immediately
Ingredients and Benefits of Fenak Plus Hot Gel
- Fenak Plus hot gel is a topical pain relief prepration. It consists of 4 main ingredients Diclofenac, Methyl Salicylate, Menthol and Linseed oil
- Diclofenac is a pain relieving and anti-inflammatory medicine. It helps in relieving pain, swelling and inflammation. It locally works by reducing the production of inflammatory mediators responsible for pain and swelling....
- Menthol and Methyl salicylate acts as local counter irritants. They produce local irritation or inflammation and thus improves the inflmmation and pain at diiferent site. They also produce a cooling sensation to the skin followed by pain relief. ...
- Linseed oil is known to have anti-inflammatory action and thus improves swelling and pain locally.
Directions for Use of Fenak Plus Hot Gel
- Apply to the affected parts by in the small amount and leave it.
- Do not apply this gel on open wounds, cuts and burns.
- Do not wear clothes or glovers at least after 10 mins of application.
- Wash your hands after each application of this gel.
Storage and disposal of Fenak Plus Hot Gel
- Store in a cool and dry place away from heat.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.