Femite No Bite 1% Bottle Of 9ml Solution
By FEM CARE PHARMA
9ml Skin Solution in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Femite No Bite 1 %W/W Description
Femite No Bite solution contains denatonium as the active substance. It is used to discourage nail biting and thumb sucking. Use this solution as recommended by your doctor.
Uses of Femite No Bite 1 %W/W
Femite No Bite solution is used to discourage nail biting and thumb sucking.
Ingredients and Benefits of Femite No Bite 1 %W/W
- Femite No Bite solution contains denatonium as the active substance.
- Denatonium is the most bitter compound known, unbearably bitter to most humans. Thus, when an individual sucks the thumb or bites the nail where Femite No Bite solution is applied, they experience an extremely bitter taste....
- This creates an aversion due to the bitter and unpleasant taste and helps to reduce the thumb-sucking or nail-biting.
Precautions and Warnings of Femite No Bite 1 %W/W
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Avoid using Femite No Bite solution if you are allergic to any of the components.
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
Directions for Use of Femite No Bite 1 %W/W
- Use Femite No Bite solution exactly as directed by your doctor.
- Apply generously on the skin and nails and allow it to dry.
- Apply a fresh coat of Femite No Bite solution every morning and evening till the habit is broken.
Storage and disposal of Femite No Bite 1 %W/W
- Store Femite No Bite solution in a cool and dry place. Protect from light.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Femite No Bite used for?
A: Femite No Bite solution is used to discourage nail biting and thumb sucking.
Q: Can Femite No Bite be used in children?
A: Yes, Femite No Bite solution can be used in children if it is recommended by your doctor. Use this solution exactly as directed.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 08 July 2022]
- BERNING C, GRIFFITH J, WILD J. Research on the effectiveness of denatonium benzoate as a deterrent to liquid detergent ingestion by children. Fundamental and Applied Toxicology. 1982;2(1):44-48
- Taste Aversive Agents [Internet]. Poison.org. 2022 [cited 08 July 2022]
- Denatonium Benzoate. ScienceDirect. 2022 [cited 08 July 2022]
- Denatonium Benzoate | Sentinalco [Internet]. Sentinalco.com. 2022 [cited 08 July 2022]
- Final Report - Study of Aversive Agents [Internet]. Cpsc.gov. 2022 [cited 08 July 2022]
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you