Falcigo 120mg Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
Falcigo 120 MG Description
Falcigo 120mg Injection contains Artesunate, which is an antimalarial medicine used to treat severe malaria. Your doctor will add other antimalarial medicines along with this injection to treat your
malaria infection completely. Headache, nausea, discomfort are some common side effects of Falcigo injection. However, these are temporary and go away on their own.
|₹71.57 (15% on MRP)
Uses of Falcigo 120 MG
Contraindications of Falcigo 120 MG
Side effects of Falcigo 120 MG
- Sickness (nausea)
- Abdominal pain or discomfort
- Blood-related abnormalities (low red blood cell count, low platelet count)
- Rashes, itching, swelling on face, breathing difficulty
Precautions and Warnings of Falcigo 120 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience rashes, itching, swelling on face and inside the mouth, difficulty in breathing, inform your doctor immediately.
- You may be asked for regular blood tests as this medicine may disturb some blood counts.
- You have any other health condition.
Mode of Action of Falcigo 120 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Falcigo 120 MG
- Falcigo 120mg Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse in a hospital/clinic.
- Do not self-inject. Follow any aftercare instructions given by the doctor/nurse.
Interactions of Falcigo 120 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant administration with medicines such as ritonavir, nevirapine, rifampin, carbamazepine and phenytoin decreases the blood concentration of Falcigo 120mg Injection.
- Medicines like axitinib, vandetanib, imatinib and diclofenac should be given with caution as they may increase the adverse effects of Falcigo 120mg Injection.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines or herbal supplements that you are taking before starting this injection.
Storage and disposal of Falcigo 120 MG
Dosage of Falcigo 120 MG
- Falcigo 120mg Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse. Thus, the chances of overdose are unlikely. However, if you experience any discomfort or specific symptoms, inform your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital....