Exit Dx Syrup 100ml
Exit Dx Syrup 100ml Description
Exit Dx Syrup has a combination of three medicines, namely chlorpheniramine, dextromethorphan and phenylephrine. It has anti-allergic, cough suppressant and decongestant properties. Exit Dx is used f
or temporary relief from cough, throat irritation, sneezing & stuffy nose due to an allergy or cold. It works by reducing the symptoms of allergies, cough and nasal congestion or blockage due to allergy. Caution should be exercised while driving or handling any machinery as this Syrup can cause dizziness.
|You Save||₹11.25 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Phenylephrine(5.0 Mg) + Dextromethorphan(15.0 Mg) + Chlorpheniramine / Chlorphenamine(2.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Cold. Cough, allergy|
|Side effects||Blurred vision, dry mouth, itching, rashes, nausea|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
- Zedex Plus Sugar Free Bottle Of 100ml SyrupBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd100ml Syrup in BottleMRP 135.25₹ 114.96₹
- Asthakind Dx Sugar Free Bottle Of 60ml SyrupBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd60ml Syrup in BottleMRP 64.00₹ 64.00₹
- Kep D Orange Flavour Syrup 100mlBy Kesar100ml Syrup in BottleMRP 114.00₹ 96.90₹
- Asthakind Dx Sugar Free Bottle Of 100ml SyrupBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd100ml Syrup in BottleMRP 95.70₹ 81.34₹
- Tusq Dx Sugar Free Bottle Of 100ml SyrupBy Blue Cross Laboratories Private Limited100ml Syrup in BottleMRP 96.00₹ 81.60₹
Uses of Exit Dx Syrup 100ml
Contraindications of Exit Dx Syrup 100ml
- If you have known allergy to chlorpheniramine, dextromethorphan and phenylephrine or any other ingredient of this Syrup.
- If you have high blood pressure, heart-related disorders such as incidences of heart attack and blockage.
- If you have serious airway related infection or asthma (this medicine should not be used for relieving cough due to asthma attacks).
- If you are taking medicines to treat brain-related disorders.
- If you are suffering from a urinary retention problem or an eye disorder called glaucoma.
- This Syrup is not meant to be used in children and breastfeeding women.
Side effects of Exit Dx Syrup 100ml
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Exit Dx Syrup 100ml
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from asthma or airway infection or disorder or wet cough.
- You have a blockage in the stomach or intestine or any part of your digestive tract.
- You have any type of heart disorder, blockage, high blood pressure or irregular heartbeats.
- You have liver or kidney disease or ulcers in the stomach or intestine.
- You are suffering from an eye disorder called glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye).
- You have an enlarged prostate gland (BPH) or experience difficulty in urination.
- You have a thyroid-related disorder or a tumour in the adrenal gland.
Mode of Action of Exit Dx Syrup 100ml
How Does It Work?
- Exit Dx Syrup works by coaction of its three components. It has anti-allergic, cough suppressant and decongestant properties.
- Dextromethorphan is a cough suppressant. It acts on a certain part of the cough centre or brain and reduces the cough.
- Phenylephrine is a nasal decongestant. It works by reducing the swelling of blood vessels of nasal passage by constricting the blood vessels and thereby relieves nasal congestion or blockage.
- Chlorpheniramine is an anti-allergic agent. It helps in relieving symptoms of allergy. It works by blocking the release of certain natural substance histamine, which is responsible for allergic symptoms. Histamine is produced when the body detects any foreign substance....
Directions for Use of Exit Dx Syrup 100ml
Interactions of Exit Dx Syrup 100ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Exit Dx Syrup should not be consumed with or at least after 2 weeks of consumption of certain medicines used for the treatment of brain-related disorders such as isocarboxazid, phenelzine, selegiline, etc. ...
- Medicines used to treat infections (antibiotics) like linezolid and medicine used to relax the muscles like oxazepam and baclofen should not be taken along with the Exit Dx Syrup.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements to avoid any interaction.
Storage and disposal of Exit Dx Syrup 100ml
- Store the Syrup at room temperature.
- Keep it away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Exit Dx Syrup 100ml
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to take while taking the Exit Dx Syrup?
Q: Does Exit Dx Syrup contain steroids?
Q: What is the Exit Dx Syrup used for?
- CDSCO [Internet]. cdsco.gov. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Tordex Cough Syrup [Internet]. Torque Pharma. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Drugs H. Chlorpheniramine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Drugs H. Dextromethorphan: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Drugs H. Phenylephrine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]