Evion Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
By PROCTER & GAMBLE HEALTHCARE
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Evion LC tablet is used in Carnitine deficiency and muscle cramps. It contains Levocarnitine, and Vitamin E. Levocarnitine acts as a transporter for nutrients and fatty acids to reach out to the cells. It also removes toxins from urine before they reach toxic concentration. Vitamin E is an excellent antioxidant and protects the body from oxidative damages due to free radicals. It is essential for the immune system, nerve function, and metabolic activities. Nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, diarrhoea and headache are common side effects associated with Evion LC tablet.
Uses of Evion Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
Evion LC tablet is used in Carnitine deficiency and muscle cramps.
Contraindications of Evion Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
If you are allergic to Carnitine, Vitamin E or any other ingredient of Evion LC tablet
Side effects of Evion Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Upset stomach
- High blood pressure
- Abdominal or stomach cramps
Precautions and Warnings of Evion Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Evion LC tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information available on the use of Evion LC tablet in pregnant women. Hence, it is not recommended to use this medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take Evion LC tablet while breastfeeding?
It is not known whether this medicine passes into breastmilk or not. Hence, the use of Evion LC is not recommended while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Evion LC tablet?
You can drive if you don't experience any side effects after having Evion LC tablet.
Can I consume alcohol with Evion LC tablet?
There is no information available on the interaction of Evion LC with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are on dialysis.
- You have any problems with your kidneys.
- You notice any allergic reactions like rash, itching or swelling after taking Evion LC tablets.
Mode of Action of Evion Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Evion LC tablet is a mixture of Levocarnitine, also known as L carnitine and Vitamin E (Tocopherol). Levocarnitine acts as a transporter for nutrients and fatty acids to reach out to the cells. It also removes toxins before they reach toxic concentration. Deficiency of carnitine can cause liver, heart and muscle problems. Vitamin E is an excellent antioxidant and protects the body from oxidative damages due to free radicals. It is vital for the immune system, nerve function and metabolic activities.
Directions for Use of Evion Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Evion LC tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Evion Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Evion LC tablet may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations.read less
- Evion LC tablet may alter the effect of blood-thinning medicine like Warfarin. PT-INR monitoring shall be required if you are taking this medicine.
Interactions with food items
Evion LC tablets can either be taken with or without food.
Storage and disposal of Evion Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Evion LC tablets in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly. Do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Evion Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
If you experience any overdose symptoms, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. An overdose can result in diarrhoea.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of Evion LC tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one.
- Do not stop taking Evion LC tablet without consulting your doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can pregnant women take Evion LC?
A: There is limited information available on the use of Evion LC tablet in pregnant women. Hence, it is not recommended to use this medicine during pregnancy.
Q: Does Evion LC contain fish oil?
A: No, Evion LC does not contain fish oil. It has a combination of Levocarnitine and Vitamin E, also known as Tocopherol.
Q: How long should we take Evion LC?
A: The dose and duration of Evion LC will depend on the cause of illness and response to treatment. Follow your doctor's instructions and do not stop taking this medicine on your own.
Q: Is Evion LC available as a syrup?
A: No, Evion LC is not available as a syrup.
Q: What are the benefits of Evion LC?
A: Evion LC Tablet is a combination of Levocarnitine, also known as L carnitine and Vitamin E (Tocopherol), and is used in Carnitine and Vitamin E deficiency and muscle cramps.
Q: What is Evion LC tablet used for?
A: Evion LC tablet is used in Carnitine and Vitamin E deficiency and muscle cramps.
Q: Which one is best, Evion LC or Evion 200?
A: Evion 200 tablets contain Vitamin E (Tocopherol) which is generally used as a supplement and in treating Vitamin E deficiency. In contrast, Evion LC tablets contain a combination of Levocarnitine and Vitamin E, which is used in the treatment of muscle cramps. Based on the cause of illness, your doctor will decide which medicine to take. You should only take medicine advised by your doctor as the same shall be based on your diagnosis and your medical history.
Q: What is the difference between Evion LC and Evion 400?
A: Evion 400 tablets contain Vitamin E (Tocopherol) which is generally used as a supplement and for treating Vitamin E deficiency, whereas Evion LC tablets contain a combination of Levocarnitine and Vitamin E, used in the treatment of muscle cramps.
Q: How to take Evion LC tablet?
A: Take Evion LC tablet as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water, with or without food. Do not cut, break or chew the tablet.
- CDSCO. L carnitine/Vitamin E. [Accessed on 05.April.2021] (online)
- Webmd. L carnitine. [Accessed on 05.April.2021] (online)
- Dailymed. L carnitine. [Accessed on 05.April.2021] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin E. fact sheet for health professionals [Accessed on 05.April.2021] (online)
- mayoclinic. L carnitine. [Accessed on 05.April.2021] (online)
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹7.07 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin E / Tocopherol(200.0 Mg),L-carnitine / Levocarnitine / Carnitine(150.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Carnitine deficiency and muscle cramps|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, high blood pressure, diarrhoea|
Last Updated on: 05 Apr 2021 | 10:36 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on all medicines + Myntra voucher worth Rs.250
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved