Etoshine 60mg Tablet
By SUN PHARMA
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
10 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Etoshine 60 tablet is a medicine used to relieve pain, swelling and inflammation associated with muscles, joints and bones. It contains etoricoxib as an active ingredient. Take this medicine as advised by the doctor. This medicine must not be used in children below 16 years of age. Inform the doctor regarding the medical condition, medicines or supplements you take.
Uses of Etoshine 60mg Tablet
- It is used to treat pain and inflammation in various conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gouty arthritis.
- It is used to provide relief from acute muscle pain.
Contraindications of Etoshine 60mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to etoricoxib or other ingredients of Etoshine 60 tablet.
- If you have allergies to other pain killers like breathing difficulty, runny nose, itching, facial swelling.
- If you have an active ulcer or bleeding in the stomach or intestine.
- If you have liver or kidney disease.
- If your age is below 16 years.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- If you suffer from heart diseases, peripheral arterial disease (a circulatory problem in which narrowed arteries reduce blood flow to your limbs) or cerebrovascular disease like stroke.
Side effects of Etoshine 60mg Tablet
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Etoshine 60mg Tablet
Can I take Etoshine 60 tablet during pregnancy?
Avoid this medicine during pregnancy. If you are pregnant or you can be pregnant, consult the doctor. If you become pregnant during treatment, etoricoxib must be discontinued.
Can I take Etoshine 60 tablet while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if etoricoxib in Etoshine 60 tablet passes into human milk. Avoid breastfeeding while on this medicine. Consult the doctor for further information.
Can I drive after consuming Etoshine 60 tablet?
This medicine cause dizziness, spinning sensation (vertigo) or sleepiness, if you experience these effects, avoid driving or operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol while taking Etoshine 60 tablet?
No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol. Alcohol while taking this medicine can worsen the side effects like dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have or experience ulcers or bleeding from the stomach or intestine.
- You have heart failure or other diseases related to the heart.
- You develop swelling due to fluid retention (excess fluid in the body).
- You suffer from high blood pressure, high or abnormal cholesterol, diabetes or if you smoke.
- You suffer from liver disease or kidney disease.
- You suffer from dehydration.
- You are an aged person (above 65 years).
- You are using other medicine.
Mode of Action of Etoshine 60mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
Etoricoxib reduces the generation of prostaglandins that are responsible for pain and inflammation in the body.
Directions for Use of Etoshine 60mg Tablet
- Swallow as a whole with sufficient water. Do not break, crush or chew the medicine. Take this medicine with or without food, but regularly.
- Avoid taking it more time than the prescribed dose or duration.
Interactions of Etoshine 60mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way the Etoshine 60 tablet works or this medicine itself reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Discuss with the doctor regarding the medicines, supplements or herbals you take or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you are using medicines to treat high blood pressure, blood-thinning, certain anti-infectives, immunomodulators, painkillers, medicines to treat irregular heart rate, anti-asthmatics, oral contraceptives, certain hormonal preparation, for a brain-related disorder, etc.Read less
Storage and disposal of Etoshine 60mg Tablet
- Store at a cool dry place. Protect it from moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Etoshine 60mg Tablet
If you have taken in excess this medicine, contact the doctor or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue the regular dosing schedule. Avoid taking a double dose to compensate for a missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Aspirin when I am taking this medicine?
- Avoid taking a high dose of Aspirin (above 300mg) generally given for pain relief.
- Taking this medicine along with such high doses of Aspirin increases the risk of stomach ulcers.
- If you are using Aspirin for heart disease (generally low dose), do not discontinue on your own, inform the doctor.
Q: Is Etoshine 60 tablet safe for use with anticoagulant medicines?
- Etoshine 60 tablet contains Etoricoxib. Caution is needed when you are using this medicine with anticoagulants as this medicine reduces the production of prostaglandins.
- Prostaglandins play an important role in clotting and their reduced levels may affect the action of anticoagulants. Close monitoring of clotting parameters like prothrombin time (INR) is recommended during the therapy and when the dose of Etoricoxib is modified.Read less
Q: When should I take this medicine?
A: You must take Etoshine 60 tablet as advised by the doctor, but regularly. Take this medicine with or without food.
Last Updated on: 29 Jun 2021 | 11:13 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Additional Rs.150 off on 1st medicine order
Flat 15% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved