Etolife Er 600mg Tablet
Etolife Er 600 MG Description
Etolife Er Tablet is a pain and inflammation-reducing medicine. It is used to reduce pain, redness and swelling associated with joint conditions (such as arthritis, osteoarthritis) and gout. It is al
so used in relieving muscle pain, post-operative pain, dental pain, etc. It contains etodolac, which belongs to the class of medicines called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- Etova Er 600mg TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 241.20₹ 205.02₹ 20.50/Tablet
- Etoflu Er TabletBy Auftritt Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 186.00₹ 158.10₹ 15.81/Tablet
Uses of Etolife Er 600 MG
- For the treatment of pain & inflammation in various conditions such as arthritis, osteoarthritis & gout
- To relieve post-operative pain, dental pain, muscle pain, etc.
Contraindications of Etolife Er 600 MG
Side effects of Etolife Er 600 MG
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Etolife Er 600 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any heart, kidney or liver problems
- You have a history of asthma or have difficulty in breathing
- You are on a medication for a long time
- You have fluid retention
- You notice any signs of GI bleeding
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding
- This medicine is not recommended for use in children
Mode of Action of Etolife Er 600 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Etolife Er 600 MG
- Etolife Er Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken with or after food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Etolife Er 600 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Etolife Er Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat heart problems, psychiatric illnesses, cancer or are taking blood thinners, antibiotics, steroids, aspirin and painkillers.
Storage and disposal of Etolife Er 600 MG
- Store Etolife Er Tablet in a clean & dry place away from direct heat, moisture & sunlight
- Keep away from children & pets
Dosage of Etolife Er 600 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Etolife Er Tablet a pain-relieving medicine?
Q: What is the composition of Etolife Er Tablet?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
- Lodine 600 mg SR Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
- Lodine 600 mg SR Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]