Etaze A F Topical Solution 30ml
Etaze A F Topical Solution 30ml Description
Etaze A F Lotion is used to treat fungal infections along with redness and itching of the skin. It contains a combination of mometasone and terbinafine. This medicine belongs to the antifungal class
of medicines. This Lotion acts by reducing the redness and itching and inhibiting the fungal growth. You should not use it for any other skin condition. This Lotion should be used externally only. Do not use this Lotion in or around your eyes, including eyelids. You may experience side effects such as dry skin, skin irritation, peeling of the skin. Do not stop using this Lotion abruptly unless advised by your doctor.
Uses of Etaze A F Topical Solution 30ml
Contraindications of Etaze A F Topical Solution 30ml
- If you are allergic to mometasone, terbinafine or any of the components of Etaze A F Lotion.
- If you have any other skin conditions such as acne, thinning of the skin, cold sores, chickenpox, itching in the genital region, nappy rash, ulcerated skin, wounds, reactivation of chickenpox virus, skin growth....
Side effects of Etaze A F Topical Solution 30ml
- Dry skin
- Skin irritation
- Peeling of the skin
- Hair infection
- Thinning of the skin
- Skin discolouration
- Stretch marks
- Excessive hair growth
Precautions and Warnings of Etaze A F Topical Solution 30ml
Other General Warnings
- You notice any growth filled with pus under your skin.
- You experience blurring of vision, skin irritation after applying, facial swelling, weakness and tiredness.
- You have diabetes.
- Avoid contact with eye or eyelids.
- You are using it for children above 12 years of age since it should be used cautiously.
Mode of Action of Etaze A F Topical Solution 30ml
How Does It Work?
- Etaze A F Lotion contains mometasone and terbinafine. which is an antifungal agent.
- Mometasone acts as an anti-inflammatory agent that helps in reducing swelling, redness, itching caused by various skin conditions.
- Terbinafine medicine interferes with the biosynthesis of fungus within fungal cells, thus it inhibits the growth of the fungus.
Directions for Use of Etaze A F Topical Solution 30ml
- Use Etaze A F Lotion as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Etaze A F Topical Solution 30ml
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Etaze A F Topical Solution 30ml
- Store this Lotion below 25ºC.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children and pets.
- Discard this Lotion after the expiry date.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Etaze A F Topical Solution 30ml
- As Etaze A F Lotion is meant for external application cases of overdose is unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have applied extra quantities of it wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is the Etaze A F Lotion a steroid?
Q: My Doctor has advised me to use Etaze A F Lotion. How should I apply it? Do I have to rub the area after application?
Q: I am using Etaze A F Lotion for the last 3 weeks but now I feel I am not having symptoms anymore, so can I stop using this Lotion?
- Elocon Cream - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 May 2022]
- Lamisil 1% w/w Cream - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 26 May 2022]