Estrasure 2mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Estrasure 2 MG Description
Estrasure Tablet is a semi-synthetic variety of the female hormone oestrogen used to treat oestrogen deficiency and other female hormone-related disorders in peri and postmenopausal women. It is also
used to reduce the risk of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women who are prone to fractures. Estrasure Tablet contains estradiol as its active ingredient. This medicine replenishes the decreased level of oestrogen in the body. Take this Tablet as advised by your doctor for the prescribed duration. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
- Estrahenz Tablet 28'sBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd28 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 459.00₹ 390.15₹ 13.93/Tablet
Uses of Estrasure 2 MG
- Estrasure Tablet is used to treat oestrogen deficiency in peri and postmenopausal women as a hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
- It is also used to reduce the risk of osteoporosis and fractures.
Contraindications of Estrasure 2 MG
- If you are allergic to estradiol or any of the other ingredients of the Estrasure Tablet.
- If you had a history of or have breast cancer.
- If you have undiagnosed abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- If you had a history of or are suspected to have oestrogen-dependent tumours such as endometrial cancer.
- If you have untreated thickening of the endometrial lining.
- If you have or had a severe liver or renal problem.
- If you had or have any blood clotting disorder of veins such as venous thromboembolism.
- If you have any heart-related conditions such as chest pain due to blockage in arteries (myocardial infarction, angina).
- If you have-blood related disorders such as porphyria, protein C, protein S deficiency.
Side effects of Estrasure 2 MG
- Altered mood
- Increased or decreased weight
- Increased appetite
- Visual disturbance
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Estrasure 2 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience or have thickening of the endometrium.
- You have liver, kidney, thyroid or heart-related problems.
- You have bleeding or clotting disorder.
- You have high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, fits, thickening of ear tissue.
- You have a risk of cancer such as breast or the endometrium.
- You have allergic conditions such as systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
- You have a severe headache or migraine.
- You had or have decreased blood supply to the brain (stroke).
- You experience fluid retention in the body.
- You have a high lipid level in the body.
Mode of Action of Estrasure 2 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Estrasure 2 MG
- Take Estrasure as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food.
- You should take this medicine regularly and without fail as directed by your doctor.
Interactions of Estrasure 2 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines may alter the effect of Estrasure Tablet or this medicine may alter the effect of other medicines.
- Concomitant use of Estrasure and anti-fits medicines like phenytoin, primidone, anti-infective medicines like rifampicin, rifabutin and herbal products like St. John's wort can decrease the effect of Estrasure Tablet....
- Anti-HIV medicines like saquinavir, indinavir, etc when used with Estrasure Tablet can interfere with the effect of this medicine.
- Anti-fungal medicines like fluconazole, itraconazole may increase the effect of Estrasure Tablet and may increase the risk of side effects.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Estrasure 2 MG
- Store Estrasure Tablets below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.