Esoz L Capsule
By INTEGRACE PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Esoz L Capsule contains esomeprazole and levosulpiride as an active ingredient. It is an anti-reflux medicine. Esoz L is used for the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). It is a condition when the acid from the stomach comes up to the food pipe along with the contents of the stomach and causes heartburn, chest pain, burning, pain and regurgitation of food or sour liquid. It is also useful in the treatment of stomach and intestinal ulcers. It blocks the acid-producing pumps of stomach cells. Take it in the exact dose prescribed by your doctor....
|You Save||₹51.03 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Esomeprazole(40.0 Mg),Levosulpiride(75.0 Mg)|
|Uses||GRED Treatment of ulcers of stomach and intestine|
|Side effects||Headache, nausea, vomiting, pain in the abdomen|
|Classification||ANTACID AND ANTI-REFLUX|
Check more medicines with composition as Esomeprazole(40.0 Mg) + Levosulpiride(75.0 Mg)
10 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Esoz L Capsule
Uses of Esoz L Capsule
For the treatment of the condition known as gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). It is also used to treat the stomach and intestinal ulcers.
Contraindications of Esoz L Capsule
If you are allergic to esomeprazole, levosulpiride or any other ingredients of the Esoz L Capsule. If you are taking other medicines like Nelfinavir (for HIV infection). If you have fits. If you have mood disorders or any other mental illness. If you have breast cancer. If you have high blood pressure due to pheochromocytoma (tumour of the adrenal gland)....
Side effects of Esoz L Capsule
- Abdomen pain
- Altered bowel movements
Precautions and Warnings of Esoz L Capsule
Can I take Esoz L Capsule during pregnancy?
Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or planning to have a baby. After careful clinical examination and evaluation of the risk-benefit ratio, your doctor may prescribe you this medicine.
Can I take Esoz L Capsule while breastfeeding?
This medicine may pass into breast milk and adversely affect your baby. So, do not use this medicine without a doctors advice.
Can I drive if I have consumed Esoz L Capsule?
You may experience numbness, dizziness or involuntary movements during treatment with this medicine so avoid driving or using heavy machinery if you experience any of the side effects.
Can I consume alcohol with Esoz L Capsule?
No, consumption of alcohol is not recommended as it increases the chances of dizziness and liver damage.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have severe liver problems.
- You have severe kidney problems.
- You have a history of allergy or skin reaction with any other anti-acidity medicine.
- You are due to have a specific blood test (Chromogranin A).
- You have osteoporosis.
- You are taking medicines like corticosteroids (it increases the risk of osteoporosis).
- You get a rash on the skin, especially on areas exposed to the sun.
- This medicine may hide the symptoms of other diseases so if you experience symptoms like losing a lot of weight without any reason, stomach pain and indigestion, repeated vomiting, swallowing problems, blood in vomit or passing black stool then talk to your doctor immediately or if the symptoms don’t improve or change the character....
- You have any gastric bleeding, mechanical obstruction or perforation in the digestive tract.
- You experience dementia (loss of memory).
- You have a history of strokes.
- You have any condition related to heart and circulation, abnormal heart rhythm (QT prolongation).
- You have a history of blood clotting or a family history of it.
- You are taking medicines for other mental illnesses.
Mode of Action of Esoz L Capsule
How Does It Work?
In stomach, there are special cells which produces acid for digestion. When there is overproduction of this acid, it becomes harmful as it is responsible to produce ulcers in stomach and intestine. Esomeprazole blocks these small acid producing pumps in the stomach cells and helps in reducing acidity and promotes healing of those ulcers. Levosulpiride increases the forward propulsive movement of digestive tract by releasing few chemicals and helps to relieve the symptoms of GERD like heartburn and reflux of food....
Directions for Use of Esoz L Capsule
- Take medicine as a whole with sufficient amount of water.
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you.
- If you are taking it once day, then always take this medicine at same time like early morning before breakfast. Even after improvement of symptoms continue taking this medicine for period your doctor has prescribed to control the symptoms and as preventive measures....
Interactions of Esoz L Capsule
Interactions with other medicines
- Esoz L Capsule may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking.
- Especially, if you are taking anti-fungal medicines, anti-HIV medicines or medicines for brain and heart-related disorders, etc.
- Antacids & medicines used to treat ulcer-like sucralfate should be taken with at least 2 hours of gap.
- Your blood pressure may drop if you are taking antihypertensive medicine along with this medicine. Caution is advised.
Storage and disposal of Esoz L Capsule
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.
- Store below 25°C in the original package.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Esoz L Capsule
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. Overdose of this medicine may increases the chances of side effects like tremors, difficulty and slow movements or sleep problems....
Missed a Dose
If you forget a dose, take it as soon as you remember it. However, if it is nearly time for the next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose. Do not stop taking this medicine without doctor’s advice, as this may result in flare up of symptoms....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the uses of Esoz L Capsule?
A: Esoz L is used in gastroesophageal reflux disease and peptic ulcer (ulcers in stomach or intestine).
Q: When should I take Esoz L?
A: Take Esoz L as advised by your doctor. Usually, you should take this medicine at least 30- 40 mins before food, preferably in the morning before breakfast.
Q: Can the use of the Esoz L Capsule cause dizziness?
A: Yes, the Esoz L Capsule can sometimes cause dizziness (feeling faint, weak, unsteady or lightheaded) in some patients. If you feel dizzy or lightheaded, it is better to rest for some time and also avoid driving and lifting any heavy object.
Q: Does Esoz L Capsule help in stomach pain?
A: Stomach aches can be due to various reasons. Esoz L Capsule can provide some relief from stomach aches if it is associated with stomach or intestinal ulcers or due to acidity.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.