Eslo 5mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Eslo 5 MG Description
Eslo 5 tablet is a blood pressure-lowering medicine. It is used for the management of high blood pressure and angina pectoris (chest pain due to reduced blood flow to the heart). Eslo 5 tablet contai
ns amlodipine as the active ingredient. It works by relaxing the blood vessels and improving the blood flow. Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Do not take more than the prescribed dose. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own. Before starting Eslo 5 tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant, or breastfeeding, and about your complete medical history. Also, inform about all the medicines and supplements that you take. Along with taking this medicine, certain lifestyle modifications like maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle with regular exercise, a diet rich in fruits and vegetables, reducing salt intake, and avoiding smoking and alcohol will help to control your blood pressure better.
Uses of Eslo 5 MG
Contraindications of Eslo 5 MG
- If you are allergic to this amlodipine or any other ingredients of Eslo 5 tablet.
- If you have very low blood pressure or heart-related conditions such as stenosis, cardiogenic shock, or heart failure after a heart attack.
Side effects of Eslo 5 MG
- Abdominal pain
Precautions and Warnings of Eslo 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any underlying health condition related to the liver and kidneys.
- You have heart-related conditions or recently had a heart attack or heart failure.
- You are elderly.
Mode of Action of Eslo 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Eslo 5 MG
- Eslo 5 tablet should be taken exactly as recommended by your doctor.
- Take it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not crush, chew, or break the medicine.
- Preferably take this medicine at a fixed time for optimal blood pressure control.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
Interactions of Eslo 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Eslo 5 tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines such as antibiotics, antifungals, other blood pressure-reducing medicines, cholesterol-lowering medicines, medicines for heart conditions, and muscle relaxants.
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are immunosuppressants, anti-HIV medicines, etc.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Eslo 5 MG
- Store Eslo 5 tablet in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Eslo 5 MG
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed taking any dose of Eslo 5 tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Eslo 5 tablet if I start feeling better and my symptoms are gone?
Q: What lifestyle modifications I should make to control my blood pressure?
- You should take your blood pressure-reducing medicines regularly at the same time.
- In addition to that, making lifestyle changes like maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle with regular exercise, a diet rich in fruits and vegetables, reducing salt intake, and avoiding smoking and alcohol will help to control your blood pressure better....