Enzar Forte Strip Of 15 Tablets
By TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
15 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Enzar Forte tablet is a combination Pancreatin and Sodium Tauroglycocholate. It is used for treating indigestion, gas formation, loss of appetite, post-operative digestive issues and recovery. It should be taken as advised by the doctor. It can be taken after food. You may experience temporary side effects like nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea while on treatment with Enzar Forte tablet. These side effects normally go away with time, but if you feel your condition deteriorates, you should consult your doctor or visit the hospital.
Uses of Enzar Forte Strip Of 15 Tablets
Enzar Forte Tablet is used to treat and improve indigestion. It can also be used to treat other digestion related problems such as gas formation, loss of appetite, bloating and post operative digestion issues.
Contraindications of Enzar Forte Strip Of 15 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Pancreatin, Sodium tauroglycocholate or any other ingredient of Enzar Forte tablet.
- If you are allergic to pork protein.
- If you cannot easily digest or absorb milk sugars
- If you have any problems with your pancreas like severe infection.
Side effects of Enzar Forte Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Burning sensation around the mouth and anus
Precautions and Warnings of Enzar Forte Strip Of 15 Tablets
Can I take Enzar Forte tablet during pregnancy?
Enzar Forte tablet should not be used during pregnancy as the effect of this medication on the unborn child is not known. It is essential to consult the doctor before using any medicine while you are pregnant.
Can I take Enzar Forte tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited information about the effects of Enzar Forte tablet during breastfeeding, thus contact you doctor before using this medicine during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Enzar Forte tablet?
It is not expected that Enzar Forte tablet will affect your ability to drive. But, if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert, you should avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Enzar Forte tablet?
Although there is no known interaction of Enzar Forte tablet with alcohol, it is important to consult your doctor if you drink alcohol too often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have lactase insufficiency, glucose/galactose malabsorption syndrome (inability of the body to absorb glucose or galactose).
- You experience irritation in the mouth or anus area
- You have problems with your intestine like Crohn's disease, short bowel syndrome
- You develop any allergic reaction after taking Enzar Forte tablet
Mode of Action of Enzar Forte Strip Of 15 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Enzar Forte tablet contains Pacreatin and Sodium Tauroglycocholate. These medicinal ingredients promote the digestion of complex chemicals substances i.e. they break down the fats into fatty acids, proteins in to petides and starch into simple sugars. Thus, they help in digesting food.
Directions for Use of Enzar Forte Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Enzar Forte tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Enzar Forte Strip Of 15 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Antacids like calcium carbonate or magnesium hydroxide may reduce the effects of Enzar Forte tablets.
- The effect of Iron supplements can be reduced when used together with Enzar forte.
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparation and supplements to avoid any interaction.
Interactions with food items
Enzar Forte tablet can be taken with or without food.
Storage and disposal of Enzar Forte Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Store Enzar Forte tablets in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly. Do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Enzar Forte Strip Of 15 Tablets
Symptoms of overdose include nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, diarrhoea, increased levels of uric acid in the blood and urine. Seek urgent medical help if you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of Enzar Forte tablet.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Enzar Forte tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Enzar Forte on my own?
A: No, you should never stop taking Enzar Forte until advised by doctor, even if you are feeling good. If you stop the treatment too early your symptoms may come back and your condition may worsen.
Q: Can I use Enzar forte tablet for indigestion?
A: Yes, Enzar Forte tablet can be used to treat indigestion. However, it is important to take a doctor's advice before using this medicine.
Q: How to take Enzar Forte tablet?
- Take Enzar Forte tablet as instructed by the doctor or pharmacist. Swallow it with a glass of water after your meal.
- This tablet should not be crushed or chewed as the special coating around the tablet can get disrupted and may cause irritation in the mouth.
Q: Can Enzar Forte tablet be used during pregnancy?
A: You should consult your doctor before using Enzar forte tablet as there is limited information about its safety during pregnancy. Your doctor will only prescribe you this medicine if considered essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
Q: Should Enzar forte be taken with food or without food?
A: Enzar forte tablet should be taken with food.
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹20.32 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Pancreatin(170.0 Mg),Sodium Tauroglycocholate(65.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, constipation, diarrhoea|
Last Updated on: 12 Feb 2021 | 12:28 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved