Ecoflora Bottle Of 10 Capsules
By TABLETS INDIA LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ecoflora Bottle Of 10 Capsules Description
Ecoflora capsule is a probiotic preparation. Ecoflora capsule contains strains of two beneficial bacteria lactobacillus reuteri and lactobacillus rhamnosus. Ecoflora capsule helps in restoring the no
rmal bacterial flora of the intestine, as an adjuvant in the treatment of diarrhoea. It also helps improve absorption and digestion. Ecoflora capsule is also used for restoring the normal microbial flora of the intestine and diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use.
Uses of Ecoflora Bottle Of 10 Capsules
- Ecoflora capsule is used for restoring the normal microbial flora of the intestine.
- As an adjuvant in the management of diarrhoea associated with diseases and use of certain medicines.
Precautions and Warnings of Ecoflora Bottle Of 10 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to any ingredients of this capsule.
- You are lactose intolerant or sensitive to milk.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have an immunity-related disorder or weak immune system.
- You have liver or kidney-function problems.
- You should not give Ecoflora capsules to malnourished children.
- You have any health-related condition and you are taking medicine for the same.
Ingredients and Benefits of Ecoflora Bottle Of 10 Capsules
- Ecoflora capsule is a probiotic preparation. It helps in restoring the normal bacterial flora of the intestine and as an adjuvant in the treatment of diarrhoea. It contains strains of lactic acid-producing bacteria lactobacillus reuteri and lactobacillus rhamnosus. Lactobacillus are good bacteria usually found in our gut. It helps the body break down food, absorb nutrients, and fight off bad organisms that might cause diseases and infection. It also helps in restoring microbial balance after antibiotic therapy and due to infectious diseases....
Directions for Use of Ecoflora Bottle Of 10 Capsules
- Take Ecoflora capsules as advised by your doctor.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
Storage and disposal of Ecoflora Bottle Of 10 Capsules
- Store it in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Ecoflora capsule?
A: Ecoflora capsules are helpful to restore the healthy microbial flora of the intestine. They are also useful for preventing and treating various types of diarrhoea, e.g diarrhoea because of antibiotics and other medicines.
Q: Can we use Ecoflora capsule during pregnancy?
A: The safety of this capsule is not known during pregnancy. Your doctor may prescribe with this medicine if the treatment's potential benefit outweighs the risk to the foetus. Do not self medicate if you are pregnant.
Q: What are the side-effects of Ecoflora capsule?
A: You may experience constipation, bloating, gas, hiccups and certain skin reactions such as rashes, itching, etc. However, not everyone experience these side effects.
Q: Can Ecoflora capsule be taken after antibiotics?
A: Yes, it can be used with antibiotics. The use of antibiotics can alter the normal bacterial flora of the intestine, along with harmful bacteria. Ecoflora helps to restore the normal bacterial flora of the gut and helpful in the case of diarrhoea associated with antibiotics.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you