Drotin A Tablet
By WALTER BUSHNELL LTD
8 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Drotin A Tablet Description
Drotin A Tablet contains drotaverine and aceclofenac, a pain-reliever medicine. It is used to provide relief from muscular pain due to spasms. This medicine works by relaxing the smooth muscle, there
by providing relief from spasms and pain. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor. You should take this medicine with food to avoid stomach upset. Before starting the treatment with Drotin A, inform your doctor about your past medical and medication history.
|You Save||₹24.21 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Drotaverine(80.0 Mg) + Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Muscular pain, spasms|
|Side effects||Nausea, constipation, headache, dizziness|
Check more medicines with composition as Drotaverine(80.0 Mg) + Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg)
6 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Drotin A Tablet
- Aceclotrue Spas Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.00₹ 63.2063.15% CHEAPER₹ 6.32/Tablet
- Dvn A TabletBy Overseas Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 131.40₹ 111.6934.87% CHEAPER₹ 11.17/Tablet
- Drolgan TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 131.60₹ 114.4933.24% CHEAPER₹ 11.45/Tablet
- Nobel Spas New Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 78.50₹ 66.7261.11% CHEAPER₹ 6.67/Tablet
- Doverin A Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 132.00₹ 132.0023.03% CHEAPER₹ 13.2/Tablet
- Zerodol Spas TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 131.60₹ 111.8634.75% CHEAPER₹ 11.19/Tablet
Uses of Drotin A Tablet
Drotin A Tablet is used to treat muscular pain associated with spasms in adults.
Contraindications of Drotin A Tablet
- If you are allergic to drotaverine, aceclofenac or any of the ingredients of Drotin A Tablet.
- If you have liver, kidney or heart-related problem.
- If you have or had bleeding disorders.
- If you had or have active bleeding or perforation from the stomach or intestine.
- If you are pregnant (3rd trimester) or breastfeeding a baby.
- This medicine is not recommended to be used in children below 12 years of age.
Side effects of Drotin A Tablet
- Abdominal discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Drotin A Tablet
Can I take Drotin A Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the safety of Drotin A Tablet in pregnancy. This medicine should be used only if prescribed by your doctor. This medicine should be used during 3rd trimester as it may cause harm to the unborn baby as well as delay labour. Consult your doctor before consuming any medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take Drotin A Tablet while breastfeeding?
Drotin A Tablet is not recommended to be used by breastfeeding women. Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed Drotin A Tablet?
Drotin A Tablet is unlikely to affect your driving ability. However, if you experience dizziness, drowsiness, vertigo after taking this medicine, be cautious while driving or avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Drotin A Tablet?
There is limited information on the interaction of this medicine with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You liver, kidney and heart-related disease.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have a low blood pressure problem.
- You are an elderly person.
- You have any known breathing condition (respiratory).
- You have a history of gastro-intestinal bleeding, perforations after using this medicine or any other pain killer medicine.
- You experience any allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Drotin A Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Drotaverine works by inhibiting the action of an enzyme phosphodiesterase, thus resulting in relaxation of smooth muscle and dilation of blood vessels.
- Aceclofenac acts by inhibiting the release of prostaglandins responsible for pain sensation. Thus, providing relief from spasms and pain.
Directions for Use of Drotin A Tablet
Take Drotin A Tablet as prescribed by your doctor, as a whole with sufficient quantity of water.
Interactions of Drotin A Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat Parkinson's disease like levodopa may not work properly if taken along with this medicine and you may experience shakiness, disbalance and rigidity.
- Some medicines can affect the way Drotin A Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Drotin A Tablet
- Store Drotin A Tablets below 30°C protected from light and moisture.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Drotin A Tablet
You may experience nausea, stomach or intestinal bleeding, irritation, weakness, malaise, dizziness, vomiting, headache, a drop in blood pressure and sleepiness if consumed in excess. Contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Drotin A Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed dose....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Drotin A Tablet can be used for tooth pain?
A: No, it is not meant to be used for tooth pain.
Q: Is Drotin A Tablet is painkiller?
A: Yes, it is a pain killer, but effective only in specific types of pain. It is not to be taken for any pain and never without a doctor's prescription.
Q: How long should I take this medicine?
A: You should take this medicine for the treatment as prescribed by the doctor. However, if there is no improvement in pain, consult your doctor.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- No-Spa Tablets [Internet]. Ravimiregister.ee. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Aceclofenac 100 mg film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Aceclofenac 100 mg film-coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed