Doxiflo 650mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Doxiflo Sr 650 MG Description
Doxiflo Sr Tablet contains Doxofylline as its active ingredient. It is used to treat asthma and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to it, are b
reastfeeding, suffering from heart problems like low blood pressure and heart attack. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Do not miss any dose or stop taking this medicine unless asked to do so by the doctor. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Doxiflo Sr 650 MG
Contraindications of Doxiflo Sr 650 MG
- If you are allergic to Doxofylline or any other ingredients of Doxiflo Sr Tablet.
- If you have heart problems such as heart attack, low blood pressure, etc.
- If you are breastfeeding
Side effects of Doxiflo Sr 650 MG
- Stomach pain
- Fast heartbeats
Precautions and Warnings of Doxiflo Sr 650 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart, lungs, liver or kidneys
- You have an overactive thyroid gland
- You have a history of stomach ulcers
- You have above 60 years of age.
- You smoke cigarettes
- You develop any allergic reaction or do not notice any improvement in your condition while using Doxiflo Sr Tablet.
- You are taking medicines containing erythromycin, lincomycin, clindamycin, allopurinol, cimetidine, influenza vaccine and propranolol.
Mode of Action of Doxiflo Sr 650 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Doxiflo Sr 650 MG
Interactions of Doxiflo Sr 650 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Doxiflo Sr Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines like ephedrine, erythromycin, TAO, lincomycin, clindamycin, allopurinol, cimetidine, influenza vaccine and propranolol, phenytoin.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Doxiflo Sr 650 MG
- Store Doxiflo Sr Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Doxiflo Sr 650 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Doxiflo Sr Tablet?
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking Doxiflo Sr Tablet?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver or kidney disease
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby
- Doxiflo Sr Tablet may interact with other medicines, hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines including supplements or herbal products. Also inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....