Disperzyme Strip Of 10 Tablets
By AKSIGEN HOSPITAL CARE
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Disperzyme tablet is used for relieving inflammation and pain associated with various conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and joint pain. It contains a combination of trypsin, bromelain and rutoside as its active ingredients.
Disperzyme has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Trypsin and bromelain are enzymes, whereas rutoside is an antioxidant. You should take tab disperzyme as advised by your doctor. In case you experience any side effects or discomfort while using this medication, it is important to consult the doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
|You Save||₹103.35 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Rutoside(200.0 Mg) + Bromelain(180.0 Mg) + Chymotrypsin-Trypsin(96.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, flatulence (gas), alternation stools|
Check more medicines with composition as Rutoside(200.0 Mg) + Bromelain(180.0 Mg) + Chymotrypsin-Trypsin(96.0 Mg)
3 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Disperzyme Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Enzem Forte Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Saffron Therapeutics Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 412.00₹ 412.0029.66% CHEAPER₹ 41.2/Tablet
- Denzperz Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Startell Bioceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 650.00₹ 552.505.67% CHEAPER₹ 55.25/Tablet
- Thrize Ds TabletBy Pharmed Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 483.00₹ 415.3829.08% CHEAPER₹ 41.54/Tablet
Uses of DISPERZYME STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Disperzyme tablet is used to relieve the pain and swelling associated with inflammation due to various conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis like knee or wrist joint, vertebral joints, tendons, and muscles near joints. ...
Contraindications of DISPERZYME STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- If you are allergic to bromelain, trypsin, rutoside or any other component of Disperzyme tablet.
- If you have a blood disorder such as haemophilia, clotting disorder or liver disorder.
- If you have a kidney disorder and are undergoing hemodialysis.
- If you have any infection.
Side effects of DISPERZYME STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Stomach bloating
- Dark-coloured stools
Precautions and Warnings of DISPERZYME STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Can I take Disperzyme tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the effect of Disperzyme tablet on pregnancy. The use of this medicine is not recommended during pregnancy unless prescribed by the doctor after considering it to be safe and necessary during the pregnancy.
Can I take Disperzyme tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited information about the effect of Disperzyme tablet on breastfeeding. The use of this medicine is not recommended during breastfeeding unless prescribed by the doctor after considering it to be safe and necessary. Inform your doctor if you are a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed Disperzyme tablet?
No information is available on the ability to drive or use machines; however, if you observe or experience any side effect while taking this tablet, it is advised not to drive or use machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Disperzyme tablet?
The effect of alcohol on Disperzyme tablet is not known. However, it is recommended to avoid alcohol as it may increase the side effects and interfere with the healing process. Talk to your doctor if you consume it often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have an liver or kidney disease, any kind of blood clotting disorders etc.
- You are pregnant.
- You have gone through dialysis.
- You have or had any medical condition and are on medication.
- You experience any side effect after taking Disperzyme tablet.
Directions for Use of DISPERZYME STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Disperzyme tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of DISPERZYME STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Store at temperature below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Quick Tips of DISPERZYME STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Disperzyme tablet is an analgesic. It is used to relieve the pain and swelling associated with inflammation due to various conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis like knee or wrist joints, vertebral joints, tendons, and muscles near joints....
- Be sure to take your medication exactly as directed. Don't take more or less than the recommended dose.
- Before starting Disperzyme tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- This medication may interact with other medications you are taking, including prescription and over-the-counter drugs, as well as herbal supplements. Discuss your medications with your doctor.
- Also, inform your doctor about your complete medical history such as liver or kidney disease etc.
- Diarrhoea, dark-coloured stools, stomach pain, and nausea/vomiting may occur in some individuals with the use of Disperzyme tablet. Inform your doctor if these effects bother you or if your condition does not improve over time....
Dosage of DISPERZYME STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
If you have taken too much of Disperzyme tablet then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of Disperzyme tablet then take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Mode of Action of DISPERZYME STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
How Does It Work?
- Tab disperzyme acts by the combined action of bromelain, trypsin and rutoside.
- Bromelain and trypsin have anti-inflammatory properties. They act by increasing the blood supply to the affected area, thus reducing the pain and swelling; also decreases the movement to inflammatory cells thereby enhancing the healing process respectively....
- Rutoside has an antioxidant and anti-platelet aggregation property, which prevents the formation of free radical thus prevents cell damage and avoids gathering of the platelets, further improving blood circulation and fastens the wound healing....
Interactions of DISPERZYME STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Interactions with other medicines
- Disperzyme tablets may interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Please tell your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines used in heart diseases such as aspirin, clopidogrel, painkiller medicines, etc.
- Medicine used as blood thinners such as warfarin should be used with caution as it can cause an increased risk of bleeding when used along with the Disperzyme tablet.
- Disperzyme tablets may alter the effect of antibiotics such as amoxicillin when used concomitantly.
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take painkillers along with Disperzyme tablet?
A: You can take painkillers to relieve pain along with this medicine under medical supervision. This medicine provides relief from the pain by reducing inflammation and swelling. Thus if the pain is severe you can take a painkiller after consulting with your doctor.
Q: Is Disperzyme tablet a painkiller?
A: Disperzyme tablet is an anti-inflammatory medicine. It provides relief from the pain by reducing swelling and inflammation.
Q: Can Disperzyme tablet cause addiction?
A: No, Disperzyme tablet does not cause addiction. However, it is recommended that the dose and duration of this medicine should be taken as it is prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Can Disperzyme tablet be used by elderly people?
A: Disperzyme tablet should be used cautiously in elderly people as they are at high risk of getting side effects. This medicine should be used under the doctor's supervision only. Avoid self-medication.
Q: When should I take Disperzyme tablets?
A: You can take Disperzyme either with or without food, as advised by the doctor. It is important to take it regularly for maximum effectiveness.
Q: Why is Disperzyme tablet used?
A: Disperzyme tablet is used to relieve the pain and swelling associated with inflammation due to various conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis like knee or wrist joint, vertebral joints, tendons, and muscles near joints.
Q: What are the side effects of Disperzyme tablet?
A: Nausea, vomiting, flatulence (gas) and alternation stools are a few side effects of tab disperzyme. However, these symptoms are usually mild and resolve on your own.
- Zuventus Healthcare [Internet]. Zuventus.co.in. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Rutoside Trihydrate-Trypsin-Bromelain-Recca Forte Tablet [Internet]. Bionova.co.in. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Bromelain- NIH [Internet]. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Rutin Uses, Side Effects & Warnings - Drugs.com [Internet]. Drugs.com. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed