Dismol Dp Tablets
By STRIDES SHASUN LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Dismol Dp Tablets Description
Dismol Dp Tablets is an analgesic or pain-relieving medicine. It is used to treat moderate to severe pain. It belongs to a class of medicines called analgesics. It is a combination medicine containi
ng acetaminophen and tramadol. It inhibits the production of chemical which is responsible for pain (prostaglandins).
|You Save||₹7.35 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Paracetamol + Tramadol|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, dizziness, drowsiness, headache|
|Therapy||ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN|
Check more medicines with composition as Paracetamol + Tramadol
Uses of Dismol Dp Tablets
For the treatment of moderate-to-severe pain.
Contraindications of Dismol Dp Tablets
- If you are allergic to tramadol, paracetamol or similar medicines or any other ingredients of Dismol Dp Tablets
- If you are suffering from any liver problem
- If you are suffering from epilepsy or fits which is not under control by your current treatment
- If you have a history of acute poisoning with sleeping pills, alcohol, painkillers, or medicines that affect your mood
- If you are taking certain medicines for the treatment of depression or Parkinson’s disease
Side effects of Dismol Dp Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Dismol Dp Tablets
Can I take Dismol Dp Tablets during pregnancy?
Dismol Dp Tablets should not be used during pregnancy, thus consult your doctor before using it.
Can I take Dismol Dp Tablets while breastfeeding?
Dismol Dp Tablets should not be used while breastfeeding, thus consult your doctor before using it.
Can I drive if I have taken Dismol Dp Tablets ?
Dismol Dp Tablets has the potential to make you drowsy. Be cautious when driving, using heavy equipment, or engaging in any other activity that involves alertness.
Can I consume alcohol with Dismol Dp Tablets ?
Avoid consuming alcohol with Dismol Dp Tablets , as it may worsen the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are taking other medicines containing paracetamol or tramadol
- You are suffering from any liver or kidney problem
- You have respiratory tract disorders like difficulty in breathing, asthma or lung problems
- You have a history of brain injury
- You experience fits or seizures
- You are taking medicines to treat pain (containing buprenorphine, nalbuphine or pentazocine)
Mode of Action of Dismol Dp Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Dismol Dp Tablets contains acetaminophen/paracetamol and tramadol.
- Analgesics are pain relievers like acetaminophen/paracetamol that prevent the release of particular chemical messengers causing pain.
- Tramadol is a pain reliever that reduces pain perception by inhibiting the transmission of pain signals to the brain.
Directions for Use of Dismol Dp Tablets
- Dismol Dp Tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Dismol Dp Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Dismol Dp Tablets works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, psychiatric illnesses, Parkinson’s disease, allergy, cough, pain or are taking medicines used to stop vomiting.
Storage and disposal of Dismol Dp Tablets
- Store Dismol Dp Tablets s in a clean and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Dismol Dp Tablets
In case of an overdose, seek urgent medical help.
Missed a Dose
Take Dismol Dp Tablets as soon as you remember if you forget a dose. However, if your next dosage is approaching, ignore the missing quantity and return to your usual schedule. Do not take two doses.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Dismol Dp Tablets used for?
A: Dismol Dp Tablets is used for the treatment of moderate-to-severe pain.
Q: Can Dismol Dp Tablets make you dizzy?
A: Yes. Some people may experience dizziness (feeling sick, faint, unstable, or lightheaded) when using Dismol Dp Tablets . Do not use any machinery or drive any vehicles if you feel that way.
- Tramadol: False-positive phencyclidine screen and other toxicities: 2 case reports. React Wkly [Internet]. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Acetaminophen [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Tramadol and Paracetamol 37.5mg/325mg Film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Tramadol and Paracetamol 37.5mg/325mg Film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed