Deplatt Cv 20mg Capsule
Deplatt Cv 20mg Capsule Description
Deplatt-CV 20 capsule is used to prevent and reduce the risk of heart disorders like heart attack and chest pain. It contains three active ingredients-atorvastatin, clopidogrel and acetylsalicylic ac
d as active ingredients. Abnormal blood clot formation and high cholesterol are some of the important factors that contribute to heart disorders. This capsule acts by reducing abnormal blood clots and also cholesterol levels. It is not recommended for use in pregnant women and nursing mothers. It should be used with caution in elderly patients. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor. Maintain a healthy lifestyle along with this medicine. You should have low-fat, less oily and avoid the junk, packaged and carbonated food and drinks. You should also avoid drinking and smoking along with this medicine.
|You Save||₹16.65 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aspirin / Acetyl Salicylic Acid(75.0 Mg) + Clopidogrel(75.0 Mg) + Atorvastatin(20.0 Mg)|
|Uses||High cholesterol and prevent heart attack|
|Side effects||Bleeding in the stomach, headache, diarrhea, nausea|
|Therapy||ANTI-PLATELET AND HYPOLIPIDEMIC DRUGS|
Uses of Deplatt Cv 20mg Capsule
- Deplatt-CV 20 capsule is used to reduce the risk of blood clot formation thus preventing heart attack, stroke, severe chest pain.
- It is also used to lower the lipid or cholesterol in the blood when low-fat diet and lifestyle changes did not work.
Contraindications of Deplatt Cv 20mg Capsule
- If you are allergic to atorvastatin, clopidogrel, acetylsalicylic acid or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you are allergic to similar medicines other salicylates or NSAID's.
- If you have any pre-existing health conditions like liver or kidney problems, stomach ulcers, gout, clotting problem, heart-related disorders, etc.
- If you have any condition that causes bleeding like stroke, stomach ulcer.
- If you are already taking medicines for hepatitis, arthritis or cancer.
- If you notice any unexplained abnormal blood tests for liver function.
- If you are not using proper contraception methods.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Deplatt Cv 20mg Capsule
- Bleeding in the stomach
- Stomach pain
- Joint and muscular pain
Precautions and Warnings of Deplatt Cv 20mg Capsule
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart, stomach, intestines, liver or kidney.
- You have a known medical condition of diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, underactive thyroid gland or gout, muscle weakness, etc.
- You have a stroke or risk of bleeding or are having heavy menstrual periods.
- You have taken fusidic acid used to treat bacterial infection.
- You experience jaundice, fever, bruising, confusion, tiredness.
- You have surgery planned.
- You consume alcohol in excess.
- You are above 70 years of age.
- Deplatt-CV 20 should not be given to children below 16 years.
Mode of Action of Deplatt Cv 20mg Capsule
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Deplatt Cv 20mg Capsule
- Take this medicine as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food.
- You should take this medicine regularly, at the same time and without fail as directed by your doctor.
- You should not consume it more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Interactions of Deplatt Cv 20mg Capsule
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of the Deplatt-CV 20 capsule or the Deplatt-CV 20 capsule itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicines you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatments if you are taking for any disorders....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for heartburn (like omeprazole, esomeprazole), medicines for brain and mood-related disorders, anticoagulants like warfarin, anti-diabetic medicines, anti-gout medicines like probenecid, etc. ...
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are antibiotics like clarithromycin, immunosuppressants, antifungal medicines like ketoconazole, anti-HIV medicines, etc.
- Anti-cancer medicines such as methotrexate, should not be used along with this medicine as it may be harmful.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Deplatt Cv 20mg Capsule
- Store it below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- You should not use this medicine after the expiry date.
- You should not flush this medicine in the toilet or pour them into the drain. You need to properly discard this medicine when it is expired or no longer needed.
Dosage of Deplatt Cv 20mg Capsule
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Why should Deplatt CV 20 capsule be stopped before surgery?
Q: Why does Deplatt CV 20 capsule cause bruising?
Q: Is Deplatt-CV a blood thinner?
- DEPLATT-CV [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2022 [cited 3 February 2022]
- Atorvastatin 10 mg Film Coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 3 February 2022]
- Clopidogrel Mylan 75 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 3 February 2022]
- Aspirin 75mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 3 February 2022]
- Clopidogrel Mylan 75 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 3 February 2022]
- Aspirin 75mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 3 February 2022]
- Atorvastatin 10 mg Film Coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 3 February 2022]