Da Zeagra Strip Of 4 Tablets
Da Zeagra Strip Of 4 Tablets Description
Da Zeagra Tablet is medicine - a combination of two drugs - Sildenafil and Dapoxetine. It helps in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. It helps men get an erection by boo
sting blood flow to the penis. This medicine should only be taken if a doctor has recommended it. When you get sexually excited, Da Zeagra Tablet helps relax the blood vessels in your penis, letting the blood flow into your penis. Sildenafil works by boosting blood flow to the penis, making it easier to get an erection after sexual stimulation. Dapoxetine is an SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) that elevates serotonin levels (a hormone present in the body ) in nerves to lengthen the time it takes to ejaculate and enhance ejaculation control and erectile dysfunction.
|You Save||₹26.25 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Dapoxetine(30.0 Mg) + Sildenafil(50.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Premature Ejaculation, Erectile Dysfunction|
|Side effects||Nausea, Vomiting, Indigestion, Dryness in mouth|
- Esylnafil 30x Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 229.00₹ 185.50₹ 46.38/Tablet
- Kutub X 30mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Hetero Healthcare Limited4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 220.00₹ 187.00₹ 46.75/Tablet
Uses of Da Zeagra Strip Of 4 Tablets
- The uses of Da Zeagra Tablet are -
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature Ejaculation
Contraindications of Da Zeagra Strip Of 4 Tablets
- If you've had a heart attack in the last three months, a stroke, or heart failure in the previous six months.
Side effects of Da Zeagra Strip Of 4 Tablets
- Most side effects of Da Zeagra are minor and will go away as your body adjusts to the medication. See your doctor if they don't go away or you're concerned.
- The side effects of Da Zeagra Tablet are -
- Dryness in mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Da Zeagra Strip Of 4 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You should tell your doctor about all of your medications, including herbal supplements, before starting therapy because this medicine interacts with various medications and can have serious side effects....
Mode of Action of Da Zeagra Strip Of 4 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Da Zeagra Strip Of 4 Tablets
- Follow your doctor's instructions on the dosage and duration of Da Zeagra.
- Take it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it.
- Da Zeagra Tablets can be taken with or without meals. However, it's best if you take them at the same time every day.
Interactions of Da Zeagra Strip Of 4 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Da Zeagra tablet has interactions with other medicines. These medicines are -
- Amlodipine- used for coronary artery (heart-related) disease
- Carbamazepine - used in the treatment of seizures
- Dexamethasone - steroid (a man-made version of hormones)
- Erythromycin, Fluconazole, & Clarithromycin - an antibiotic
- Imatinib Mesylate - used for cancer treatment
- Ketoconazole - antifungal
- Tramadol - pain killer
- Warfarin - a blood thinner
- Atazanavir - antiviral
- Nitroglycerin - used to prevent chest pain and coronary artery disease in diseases related to the heart
- Ritonavir - antiviral
- Isoniazid - an antibiotic used for tuberculosis treatment
- Terazosin & Verapamil - used to treat high blood pressure
- Tamsulosin - muscle relaxant
Interactions with food items
- If you're taking this medication, don't drink a lot of grapefruit juice. Grapefruit juice consumption may interfere with this medicine's effectiveness, causing the desired effect to be missed or delayed....
Storage and disposal of Da Zeagra Strip Of 4 Tablets
Dosage of Da Zeagra Strip Of 4 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Da Zeagra Tablet be used if I have a liver condition?
Q: Can Da Zeagra Tablet have any effect on my blood pressure?
Q: Can Da Zaegra cause Priapism (long-lasting painful erection)?
- 1.Boolell M, Gepi‐Attee S, Gingell JC, Allen MJ. Sildenafil, a novel effective oral therapy for male erectile dysfunction. British journal of urology. 1996 Aug;78(2):257-61.
- 2. Hatzichristou DG. Sildenafil citrate: lessons learned from 3 years of clinical experience. International journal of impotence research. 2002 Feb;14(1):S43-52.