D3 Hd Bottle Of 30ml Oral Drops
By CORONA REMEDIES PVT LTD
30ml Oral Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
D3 Hd 400 IU/ML Description
D3 Hd Bottle Of 30ml Oral Drops contains Vitamin D3 which is also known as cholecalciferol or colecalciferol.
|₹4.39 (5% on MRP)
|Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(400.0 Iu/Ml)
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(400.0 Iu/Ml)
3 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as D3 Hd Bottle Of 30ml Oral Drops
- Vitomin D3 400iu Drops 30mlBy Cipla Gx30ml Oral Drop in BottleMRP 87.69₹ 61.3918.33% CHEAPER₹ 2.05/Ml
- D Sol 400iu Mango Flavour Drops 30mlBy Cipla Limited30ml Oral Drop in BottleMRP 87.69₹ 75.410.8% CHEAPER₹ 2.51/Ml
- D3 Must Bottle Of 15ml DropsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd15ml Oral Drop in BottleMRP 43.84₹ 37.701.2% CHEAPER₹ 2.51/Ml
Uses of D3 Hd 400 IU/ML
- For the treatment and prevention of vitamin D and calcium deficiency in children.
- For the treatment of rickets in children. Rickets is a condition in which bones become soft and weak due to a deficiency of vitamin D in growing children. It can lead to pain, delayed growth & developmental delay in children. ...
- As a supplement, when vitamin D requirement of the body is high, in growing children and children who are not exposed to sunlight frequently.
Precautions and Warnings of D3 Hd 400 IU/ML
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has any existing medical condition or he/she is born prematurely.
- Your child is currently on other medications, supplements as vitamin D may interact with them.
- You should not give this supplement to your child if they are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- Your child has any upcoming vaccination or diagnostic schedule. You may be asked to stop giving this supplement before, during or after any diagnostic procedure or vaccination schedule.
- Do not give any other product containing vitamin D to your child when they are taking this supplement. It might lead to increased levels of vitamin D in the body.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of D3 Hd 400 IU/ML
- Vitamin D3 plays a very crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine, which is critical for the formation, growth of bones.
- It helps in the formation of strong bones and teeth and also improves immunity to fight against infections.
- If your child does not get enough vitamin D they are more likely to experience bone-related problems such as fractures and weakness.
- Adequate levels of vitamin D in the body can prevent a bone-related disease called rickets in children, a condition of soft and weak bones.
Directions for Use of D3 Hd 400 IU/ML
- Give this supplement to your child preferably after a meal or as advised by your doctor.
- You should not give supplements to your child more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of D3 Hd 400 IU/ML
- Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the best source of vitamin D?
A: Sunlight is the best source of vitamin D. Vitamin D is formed under the skin when we are exposed to the sun. Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes ensures sufficient formation of vitamin D in your child and prevents vitamin D deficiency and related diseases.
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
A: Seafood, cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk and mushrooms are some good source of vitamin D. Apart from this, certain food products which are fortified with vitamin D are also a good source of vitamin D.
Q: Why does vitamin D deficiency occur in children?
A: Vitamin D is synthesized under the skin on sun exposure. Limited exposure of babies and children to sunlight results in vitamin D deficiency. It also occurs due to inadequate dietary intake, increased requirement, impaired absorption by the body. It is common among children allergic to milk products or lactose intolerant.
Q: Why is vitamin D essential for children?
A: Vitamin D is required for the healthy functioning and growth of bones and teeth. It is also essential for optimal growth, immunity and brain functions.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
Yoga Asanas for Hair Growth: A Comprehensive Research-Based Guide
Key Highlights: Introduction The world is now acknowledging the importance of hair health, and people are actively seeking ways to ensure that they have strong and shiny locks. Yoga, an ancient discipline with numerous potential physical and mental health benefits, has lately gained popularity as a means to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss.
Yoga for Constipation: Effective Poses for Digestive Relief
Key Highlights: Introduction Good digestive health is key to a happy life. Constipation, a very common gut problem, can be a pain and mess with your daily tasks. Among many approaches to relieve, yoga is a natural way that may ease constipation. In this article, we will look into how yoga may help with your
Low Platelet Count: Understanding Causes and Tips for Improving Platelet Levels
Key Highlights: Introduction Platelets play a crucial role in blood clotting, and having inadequate platelet counts can affect our well-being. Their number can decrease due to many factors. This situation is medically known as thrombocytopenia, that is, low platelet count. In this article, we delve into the production, functions, and health issues associated with platelets.
Low RBC Count: A Comprehensive Guide to Causes and Remedies
Key Highlights: Introduction Every part of our body needs red blood cells (RBCs). As they bring oxygen from the lungs to all cells, they make sure we work well and feel good. Anaemia or low RBC count occurs when our body doesn’t make enough RBCs, or it gets rid of them too quickly. In this
High MCH: Understanding Its Implications and Causes Based on Research
Key Highlights: Introduction Mean Corpuscular Haemoglobin (MCH) plays a vital role in determining the overall health of your body. A high MCH level can indicate various medical conditions that demand prompt attention. It’s crucial to understand the implications and causes of high MCH based on research to ensure proper diagnosis and management. In this article,
Can CBC Test Detect Cancer? Unveiling the Potential of Blood Tests
Key Highlights: Introduction Cancer comes in all shapes and sizes. It includes various types, stages, and origins. Detecting cancer early and finding out what type of cancer it is key for good management plan with a good outcome. A Complete Blood Count (CBC) test is often done by doctors to check up on their patients’
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.