Cytogard Od 60mg Capsule
Cytogard Od 60 MG Description
Cytogard Od 60mg Capsule contains Trimetazidine as its active ingredient. It belongs to a class of medicines acting on the heart. It is used as an add-on therapy for managing symptoms of angina pecto
ris, a condition characterised by radiating chest pain due to decreased oxygen and blood supply to the heart. Trimetazidine present in this medicine works by preventing the drop in cellular energy and ensures proper functioning of heart cells. This medicine does not help reduce the attacks of angina and only helps relieve symptoms of it. Avoid taking this medicine if you are allergic to it, have any kidney related disease or Parkinson's disease. Take this medicine in doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor. Do not miss any dose or stop taking this medicine without informing your doctor.
|You Save||₹58.05 (15% on MRP)|
Uses of Cytogard Od 60 MG
Contraindications of Cytogard Od 60 MG
- If you are allergic to Trimetazidine or any ingredient of Cytogard Od 60mg Capsule.
- If you have kidney function problems or kidney failure.
- If you have restless leg syndrome (excessive urge to move legs) or movement disorders.
- If you have a brain-related disorder called Parkinson's Disease or symptoms such as tremors, shakiness, and stiffness.
Side effects of Cytogard Od 60 MG
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Cytogard Od 60 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have an eye condition called closed-angle glaucoma.
- You have a brain disorder called Parkinson's Disease, as this medicine can increase the symptoms.
- You are an elderly patient older than 60 years.
- You have severe kidney damage or kidney function problem.
- You may experience tremors, impairment of movements and stiffness.
- Cytogard Od 60mg Capsule does not help in preventing angina attacks.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in children and adolescents as there is limited information about its safety.
Mode of Action of Cytogard Od 60 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cytogard Od 60 MG
Interactions of Cytogard Od 60 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Cytogard Od 60 MG
- Store Cytogard Od 60mg Capsule at room temperature in a dry place away from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Cytogard Od 60 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)