Cyphoden Syrup 200ml
Cyphoden 2 MG Description
Cyphoden Syrup contains cyproheptadine that belongs to a class of antihistamine (anti-allergy) medicines. It is used to treat different types of allergic reactions. Inform the doctor if you are pregn
ant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and regarding the medicines and supplements you take and the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting the medicine.
- Hungree Elachi Flavour Syrup 200mlBy Laborate Pharmaceuticals India Ltd200ml Syrup in BottleMRP 143.00₹ 100.10₹ 0.5/Ml
- Hungree Syrup 200mlBy Laborate Pharmaceuticals India Ltd200ml Syrup in BottleMRP 143.00₹ 114.40₹ 0.57/Ml
- App Up Syrup 200mlBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd200ml Syrup in BottleMRP 93.00₹ 69.75₹ 0.35/Ml
- App Up Mango Flaour Syrup 200mlBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd200ml Syrup in BottleMRP 93.00₹ 69.75₹ 0.35/Ml
Uses of Cyphoden 2 MG
Contraindications of Cyphoden 2 MG
- If you are allergic to cyproheptadine or other ingredients of Cyphoden Syrup.
- If you have stomach ulcers or a condition where the stomach emptying is blocked.
- If you are unable to urinate (occurs in the male patient due to growth of the prostate gland).
- If you have narrow-angle glaucoma (high pressure in the eye).
- If you are taking medicines like selegiline and phenelzine.
- If you have other allergies.
- If you are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Cyphoden 2 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Cyphoden 2 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any heart diseases or high blood pressure.
- You have bronchial asthma and thyroid.
- You have increased pressure inside the eye.
- You have problems with the kidney, stomach or intestines.
- You suffer difficulty in urinating due to an expanded prostate gland (occurs in men).
- You are above 60 years, as elderly patients may be more prone to side effects like dizziness, giddiness and trouble breathing.
- Cyphoden Syrup, when given to children, may cause excitation. You must be careful while giving the medicine to young children.
Mode of Action of Cyphoden 2 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cyphoden 2 MG
- Take Cyphoden Syrup as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use. Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
Interactions of Cyphoden 2 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Cyphoden Syrup works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals that you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder. Avoid using the medicine with other anti-allergic medications applied to the skin as they may cause an increase in the side effects....
- You must let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using meclizine while going for a lab test, as the medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
Storage and disposal of Cyphoden 2 MG
- Store below 25°C at a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Cyphoden 2 MG
- An overdose of the medicine may cause sleepiness, dizziness, confusion, restlessness, excitation, nervousness, shaking, fits, hallucinations, dry mouth, fixed or widened pupils, redness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, constipation....
- In addition to the above symptoms, an overdose of the medicine may cause trouble in breathing, heart failure in newborn or young babies.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed taking a dose of Cyphoden Syrup, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with the regular dose schedule.
- Avoid taking a double dose to compensate for the missed one.