Cremaffin Plus Refreshing Flavour Sugar Free Emulsion 225ml
Cremaffin Plus Refreshing Flavour Sugar Free Emulsion 225ml Description
Cremaffin Plus syrup is used to treat constipation. It contains sodium picosulfate, liquid paraffin and magnesium hydroxide as its active ingredients. Constipation is a condition in which a person ha
uncomfortable and fewer bowel movements than normal. The stool can be hard and dry and it may be painful sometimes to pass the bowel. Cremaffin Plus syrup works by increasing the movement of the intestine and softening the stool, thus easing defecation. You should take syrup Cremaffin Plus as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. This syrup must not be used for children below 18 years of age. Always shake the bottle well before consuming the syrup. Inform the doctor if you are on other medications or have any medical conditions. While using this syrup, you should drink plenty of water and consume fibre rich diet, get enough exercise and take out time for a bowel movement when you need to.
|You Save||₹40.61 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Sodium Picosulfate(3.33 Mg) + Liquid Paraffin(1.25 Ml) + Magnesium Hydroxide / Milk Of Magnesia(3.75 Ml)|
|Side effects||Diarrhoea, abdominal discomfort, pain or cramps|
Uses of Cremaffin Plus Refreshing Flavour Sugar Free Emulsion 225ml
Contraindications of Cremaffin Plus Refreshing Flavour Sugar Free Emulsion 225ml
- If you are allergic to sodium picosulfate, magnesium hydroxide or liquid paraffin or any other ingredients of Cremaffin Plus syrup.
- If you have severe dehydration.
- If you have intestinal obstruction or any condition related to the intestine.
- If you have a severe painful abdominal condition such as appendicitis associated with fever and vomiting.
- If you have severe kidney or stomach-intestinal condition or disease.
Side effects of Cremaffin Plus Refreshing Flavour Sugar Free Emulsion 225ml
- Stomach pain
- Cramps or discomfort
- Sudden passage of stool (anal seepage)
- Anal irritation
Precautions and Warnings of Cremaffin Plus Refreshing Flavour Sugar Free Emulsion 225ml
Other General Warnings
- You may have altered liver and kidney function.
- You are using it for elderly people.
- Your condition does not improve.
- You have swallowing difficulties or are on a low-sodium diet.
- You have a medical condition including intestinal obstruction and are on other medication.
- Prolonged use of Cremaffin Plus syrup is not recommended.
- Cremaffin Plus syrup must not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Cremaffin Plus Refreshing Flavour Sugar Free Emulsion 225ml
How Does It Work?
- Sodium picosulfate works by stimulating the movements of the large intestine and the accumulation of the water inside the colon.
- Liquid paraffin acts by softening the stool. Thus, it helps to defecate easily.
- Magnesium hydroxide acts as an antacid as well as a laxative. It neutralizes the acid as well as increases the retention of the water in the intestine.
Directions for Use of Cremaffin Plus Refreshing Flavour Sugar Free Emulsion 225ml
- Take Cremaffin Plus syrup as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use. Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
Interactions of Cremaffin Plus Refreshing Flavour Sugar Free Emulsion 225ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Cremaffin Plus syrup may alter the effect of captopril, enalapril (anti-hypertensive), atazanavir, fosamprenavir (antivirals), fexofenadine (antihistamines), gabapentin and phenytoin (antiepileptics), lansoprazole (ulcer healing), iron preparations, rosuvastatin (lipid-lowering) and sulpiride, phenothiazines (antipsychotics)....
- Concurrent use of corticosteroids such as prednisone with Cremaffin Plus syrup may cause electrolyte imbalance.
- Concurrent use of antibacterials and antifungals such as azithromycin, cefaclor, cefpodoxime, isoniazid, itraconazole, rifampicin, tetracyclines might decrease the effect of Cremaffin Plus syrup.
- Discuss it with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Cremaffin Plus Refreshing Flavour Sugar Free Emulsion 225ml
- Store Cremaffin Plus syrup below 25°C. Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Cremaffin Plus Refreshing Flavour Sugar Free Emulsion 225ml
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Cremaffin Plus syrup help with weight loss?
Q: What is Cremaffin Plus use?
Q: How do you take Cremaffin Plus?
Q: Can I take Cremaffin Plus syrup daily?
Q: What should I do if constipation is not treated with Cremaffin Plus syrup?
Q: Is Cremaffin Plus syrup safe during pregnancy?
Q: Is Cremaffin syrup for acidity?
Q: What is the best time to take Cremaffin Plus syrup?
Q: Does Cremaffin Plus cause stomach pain?
Q: Is Cremaffin Plus good for constipation?
- Magnesium Hydroxide Mixture BP - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 1 April 2022]
- Dulcolax Twelve Plus Pico Liquid, 5 mg / 5 ml, oral solution - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 1 April 2022]
- Paraffin DS [Internet]. E-lactancia.org. 2022 [cited 1 April 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 1 April 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- Cremaffin Constipation Relief Liquid Mixed Fruit 450 Ml
- Cremaffin Constipation Relief Liquid Mixed Fruit 225 Ml
- Cremaffin Constipation Relief Liquid Mint 225 Ml
- Cremaffin Fresh Tablets Strip Of 10
- Cremaffin Trial Stick Pack Of 15 Ml Pack Of 5 Mint
- Cremaffin Liquid 225 Ml
- Cremaffin Mixed Fruit Pink Syp 200 Ml
- Cremaffin Mixed Fruit Sugar Free Emulsion Bottle Of 100 Ml
- Cremaffin Plus Sf Bottle Of 100 Ml Emulsion