Corico Cs Syrup 100ml
By MOLEKULE (IND)PVT LTD
100ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Corico Cs Syrup 100ml Description
Corico Cs Syrup is a combination of medicine containing ambroxol, guaiphenesin, terbutaline and menthol. It relaxes the respiratory tract muscles and loosens up the mucus in the respiratory tract, he
lping to cough out easily. It should be used cautiously in patients with liver or kidney-related problems. It is advisable to consult a physician before giving this medicine to children below 6 years. Corico Cs Syrup should not be given with any other cough or cold medicine. If you do not feel any relief and persistent cough along with fever and feel other additional symptoms, consult a physician.
|You Save||₹8.56 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Ambroxol + Guaiphenesin + Menthol + Terbutaline|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Ambroxol + Guaiphenesin + Menthol + Terbutaline
Uses of Corico Cs Syrup 100ml
- For the treatment of symptomatic relief in symptoms like cough, chest tightness, shortness of breath associated with asthma and chronic bronchitis.
Contraindications of Corico Cs Syrup 100ml
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have any heart problems.
- If you are suffering from gastric ulcers.
Side effects of Corico Cs Syrup 100ml
- Sleepiness, dizziness
- Nausea, dry mouth
- Some allergic reactions like rashes, itching
- Diarrhoea, indigestion, stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Corico Cs Syrup 100ml
Can I take Corico Cs Syrup during pregnancy?
There is limited information on the use of Corico Cs Syrup in pregnancy. Hence, it is recommended to use this medicine with caution and under medical supervision if you are pregnant.
Can I take Corico Cs Syrup while breastfeeding?
Components of this medicine pass into the breastmilk. However, its effect on the baby is very unlikely at a therapeutic dose. Hence, it is recommended to use this medicine with caution if you are breastfeeding
Can I drive if I have consumed Corico Cs Syrup?
You may experience dizziness after using this medicine. Hence, it is advised to be cautious while driving or using machinery immediately after having this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Corico Cs Syrup?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol along with this medicine. However, you should avoid using alcohol as it can delay the healing or decrease the body's response to infection.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are having a liver or kidney problem.
- You experience any heart-related problems after using Corico Cs Syrup. In such cases, the doctor may discontinue the medicine.
- You should use this medicine with extreme caution if you are already suffering from high blood pressure, diabetes, fits, thyroid or other heart diseases.
- You may experience a sudden drop of potassium level in your blood on concomitant treatment. In such situations, doctor may recommend monitoring potassium serum level closely and ask for specific blood tests....
- You don't feel any relief in symptoms and your cough lasts for more than 5 days, consult a doctor immediately.
Mode of Action of Corico Cs Syrup 100ml
How Does It Work?
Corico Cs Syrup works by drawing water into the airways and loosening up the mucus, which eases coughing out of sputum. It also dilates the respiratory tract muscles and makes breathing easier.
Directions for Use of Corico Cs Syrup 100ml
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity. However, do not consume it directly from the bottle.
- Take this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- Do not change your dose unless your doctor tells you to.
Interactions of Corico Cs Syrup 100ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Corico Cs Syrup and medicines used to treat high blood pressure like propranolol should be avoided as it may affect the activity of this Syrup.
- This medicine should be used with caution if you are already taking medicines to treat heart problems and low blood pressure.
- Inhaled anaesthesia should also be avoided during the treatment as it may increase the risk of heart problems.
- Simultaneous use of Corico Cs Syrup with medicines like furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide, etc can lead to the risk of a low level of potassium which is responsible for irregular heart rhythm, muscular cramps, etc....
- This medicine should be used with extreme caution if taken along with the medicines to treat brain diseases.
Storage and disposal of Corico Cs Syrup 100ml
- Store Corico Cs Syrup below 25°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Corico Cs Syrup 100ml
- Symptoms of overdose of Corico Cs Syrup may include headache, anxiety, nausea, stomach discomfort, irregular heartbeat, fits. Sometimes a sudden drop in blood pressure may also occur.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine and experience any such symptoms, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of Corico Cs Syrup, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Corico Cs Syrup for dry cough?
A: Corico Cs Syrup is generally used for wet cough only. It helps in loosening up the mucus so that it can be removed easily through coughing. Your doctor will suggest the medicine after examining you only whether it's a dry cough or wet cough.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed