Codroxil 250mg Dry Syrup 30ml
Codroxil 250 MG Description
Codroxil Suspension is an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of various bacterial infections such as nose, throat, lungs, urinary tract, skin and soft tissues. It contains cefadroxil a
s its active ingredient. It must be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using Codroxil Suspension, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about detailed medical history. Codroxil Suspension or any antibiotic must not be used when you are not sure if the infection is due to bacteria, unnecessary use of antibiotics makes it ineffective for future treatment. Complete the course as prescribed by the doctor or it may lead to relapse or return the infection.
|You Save||₹4.26 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Cephadroxil / Cefadroxil(250.0 Mg)|
Uses of Codroxil 250 MG
Contraindications of Codroxil 250 MG
- If you are allergic to cefadroxil or other cephalosporin antibiotics or ingredient of the medicine.
- If you have a history of severe allergic reaction to penicillin antibiotics. If you are not sure which are these antibiotics, ask the doctor.
Side effects of Codroxil 250 MG
- Stomach pain
- Allergic reactions (skin rash or itching)
Precautions and Warnings of Codroxil 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You develop an allergic reaction after taking the medicine.
- You develop fever and feel weak.
- You are allergic to penicillins or similar antibiotics.
- You experience severe diarrhoea after taking the medicine.
- You have problems with the kidney or intestines.
- You should let the doctor, or the laboratory person know that you are using Codroxil Suspension while going for a lab test.
Mode of Action of Codroxil 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Codroxil 250 MG
- Take Codroxil Suspension as directed by the doctor, take with or without food.
- Read the instructions on the label before using the medicine.
- Shake well before use. Use a cup, spoon, or dropper for the exact quantity.
Interactions of Codroxil 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Codroxil Suspension works, or the medicine itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction. Also, you should inform the doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Taking blood thinners, other antibiotics, medicines to treat your heart problems, gout.
Storage and disposal of Codroxil 250 MG
- Store Codroxil Suspension below 30°C at a cool and dry place, protect it from direct sunlight.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed and away from children and pets.
Dosage of Codroxil 250 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)