Clinsup V3 Suppos
Clinsup V3 Suppos Description
Clinsup V3 Vaginal Suppository is a combination medicine. It is used to treat bacterial, fungal and parasitic vaginal infections associated with vaginal discharge. Vaginal discharge may be due to fun
gal, bacterial or parasitic infection or a mixture of them. Clinsup V3 Vaginal Suppository contains clindamycin and clotrimazole. Clindamycin is an antibiotic whereas clotrimazole is an antifungal agent. It works by stopping the growth of micro-organisms that cause infection, thus preventing the spreading of the infection. It is meant only for vaginal use and should be used as directed by the doctor. Inform the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before using this medicine.
|You Save||₹5.60 (5% on MRP)|
|Contains||Clindamycin(100.0 Mg) + Clotrimazole(200.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Vaginal infections associated with vaginal discharge|
|Side effects||Burning sensation, itching, irritation in the vagina|
Uses of Clinsup V3 Suppos
Contraindications of Clinsup V3 Suppos
- If you are allergic to clindamycin, clotrimazole or any other ingredients of Clinsup V3 Vaginal Suppository.
- If you have diarrhoea with blood in stools, stomach pain and cramps after using an antibiotic or in case of some diseases of the intestines.
Side effects of Clinsup V3 Suppos
- Itching, burning sensation, irritation in the vagina
- Pain while passing urine
Precautions and Warnings of Clinsup V3 Suppos
- Since there is limited safety information available, Clinsup V3 Vaginal Suppository should be used during pregnancy only if recommended by your doctor.
- Your doctor will only prescribe you this medicine if considered essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
- Also, ensure you do not use an applicator when pregnant.
Other General Warnings
- You develop any allergic reaction after using Clinsup V3 Vaginal Suppository.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition after using this medicine for 3 days.
- You may experience mild irritation and burning sensation in the vagina while inserting the Vaginal Suppository, please contact your doctor if your symptoms persist or worsens.
- Avoid intercourse even with condoms or vaginal diaphragms as the medicine can make them less effective.
- Do not use tampons, vaginal douches or other vaginal products while using this medicine.
- You should preferably use cotton underwear.
- Dry the area around the vagina after a bath and change damp clothing at the earliest. Wipe the area dry from front to back after visiting the toilet. Avoid scratching the area around the vagina.
- Inform the doctor, if your partner has itching, redness or discomfort in their private parts.
- This medicine is meant for vaginal use and should not be consumed.
Mode of Action of Clinsup V3 Suppos
How Does It Work?
- Clindamycin works by attaching to the genetic material of bacteria, thus preventing the production of substances required for their growth, it controls their spread.
- Clotrimazole works by attaching to the covering of the fungus cells. It destroys the covering and makes it porous. This slows the growth of the fungus and eventually kills it.
Directions for Use of Clinsup V3 Suppos
- Clinsup V3 Vaginal Suppository is only meant for vaginal use.
- It should be used as directed by the doctor.
- Read and follow the instructions on the label before usage.
- Wash thoroughly and dry your hands and vaginal area.
- Remove the wrapper, lie down and insert the Vaginal Suppository as mentioned in the label or leaflet.
- Do not use it more than that recommended by the doctor.
Interactions of Clinsup V3 Suppos
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Clinsup V3 Vaginal Suppository works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time. Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction....
- Medicines used to relax muscles before surgery such as atracurium, vecuronium should be used with caution along with this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Clinsup V3 Suppos
- Store Clinsup V3 Vaginal Suppository in a clean & dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.