Clearkin Gel 30gm
Clearkin 5 % Description
Clearkin Gel is used for the treatment of scabies. It is a topical Gel containing permethrin as the active ingredient. This Gel acts against scabies causing organisms called mites. Scabies is a skin
infection caused by mite known as sarcoptes scabiei. You may experience such as intense itching and a pimple-like skin rash. This Gel acts by paralysing the causative organism mites and results in the death of mite. It is meant for external use only. Apply the Gel as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. It should not be applied on broken skin or near the eyes. Wash your hands before and after applying this Gel. Always apply the Gel on clean and dry skin.
- Permed Gel 30gmBy Med Manor Organics Pvt Ltd30g Gel in TubeMRP 54.60₹ 54.60₹ 1.82/Gram
Uses of Clearkin 5 %
Contraindications of Clearkin 5 %
Side effects of Clearkin 5 %
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Clearkin 5 %
Other General Warnings
- Your eyes come in contact with the medicine as it can cause irritation. Wash the eyes immediately in case the Gel comes in contact.
- You are allergic to this Gel.
- Keep it away from fire as it can catch the flame easily.
- Do not use it on children below 2 years of age unless prescribed by a doctor.
Mode of Action of Clearkin 5 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Clearkin 5 %
- It is meant for external use only.
- Apply this Gel as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- It should not be applied on broken skin or near the eyes.
- Always apply the cream on clean and dry skin.
- Always wash your body after 8-10 hours of application of Gel.
Interactions of Clearkin 5 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Clearkin 5 %
- Do not store it above 25°C.
- Do not freeze the Gel.
- Store in the original package to protect from light and moisture.
Dosage of Clearkin 5 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Clearkin Gel used for?
Q: Can I cook after applying Clearkin Gel?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Permethrin 5% w/w Cream - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- DailyMed - PERMETHRIN- permethrin cream 5% w/w cream [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]