Citilin P Tablet
Citilin P Tablet Description
Citilin P Tablet is a combination medicine used to treat acute stroke. It has citicoline and piracetam as its active components. Citilin P protects the brain cells from damage and helps to repair the
m. It also increases blood flow and oxygen consumption in parts of the brain. The medicine is meant to be taken orally with a sufficient amount of water.
- Ctiq P 400mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 500.00₹ 475.003.65% CHEAPER₹ 47.5/Tablet
- Citimac P 400mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 671.00₹ 671.00₹ 67.1/Tablet
- Cognolin P Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 798.65₹ 678.85₹ 67.89/Tablet
- Colihenz P 400mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 701.00₹ 595.85₹ 59.59/Tablet
- Neuciti Plus Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Icon Lifesciences10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 725.00₹ 616.25₹ 61.63/Tablet
- Ticocit P Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Septalyst Lifesciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 690.00₹ 586.50₹ 58.65/Tablet
Uses of Citilin P Tablet
Contraindications of Citilin P Tablet
- If you are allergic to citicoline, piracetam, or any of the components of Citilin P Tablet.
- If you are suffering from any kind of medical condition, especially a kidney disorder.
- If you have a history of a brain haemorrhage.
- If you are suffering from Huntington's Chorea ( a neuron degenerative disease).
Side effects of Citilin P Tablet
- Uncontrolled movements
- Increase in weight
Precautions and Warnings of Citilin P Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have an underlying medical condition such as stomach or intestinal ulcers, any kind of blood disorder, etc.
- You have a kidney disorder.
- You have a planned surgery or operation including dental surgery.
- You are on certain medications like anticoagulants including the low dose of aspirin.
- You are elderly and taking this medicine for a prolonged duration.
Mode of Action of Citilin P Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Citilin P Tablet has citicoline and piracetam as its active components.
- Citicoline protects brain cells from damage and helps to repair and nourish them, thereby increasing neuron excitability. Piracetam acts by improving the oxygen and blood flow to the brain.
- The combined action of these two active ingredients promotes healing, decreases brain damage, ensures speedy recovery in patients who have undergone stroke, and improves overall health.
Directions for Use of Citilin P Tablet
- Take the medicine orally with a sufficient amount of water.
- Always take the medicine as recommended by your doctor.
- Do not chew, crush, or break the tablet.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
Interactions of Citilin P Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Sometimes Citilin P Tablet may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect how Citilin P Tablet work.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Particular care should be taken if you are taking medicines for treating thyroid disorders, anticoagulants like warfarin, low doses of aspirin, meclofenoxate, and anti-Parkinson's medicine like levodopa....
Storage and disposal of Citilin P Tablet
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.