Chymoral Ap Tablet
By TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Chymoral-AP tablet consists of three ingredients trypsin-chymotrypsin along with paracetamol and aceclofenac. It is used for relieving swelling and pain in joints and bones. Trypsin and Chymotrypsin are enzymes that improve healing and stimulates tissue repair. Paracetamol and Aceclofenac produce their action by blocking an enzyme responsible for producing prostaglandins which cause inflammation and swelling.
Uses of Chymoral Ap Tablet
- Chymoral-AP tablet is used for the management of pain, swelling and inflammation of joints and bones, different types of arthritis and other bone-related disorders.
Contraindications of Chymoral Ap Tablet
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the Chymoral-AP tablet. Individuals with a history of liver or kidney problem or dysfunction. Patients with active or history of stomach ulcers or bleeding in the digestive tract. Patients with a history of heart-related disease, high blood pressure or bleeding disease. Hypersensitive reactions like asthma, rashes noticed with other pain killers.
Side effects of Chymoral Ap Tablet
- Skin rashes
- Mouth ulcers
- Difficulty in breathing
- Black stools
- Weight loss
- Appetite loss
- Kidney failure
- Head pain
- Joint pain
Precautions and Warnings of Chymoral Ap Tablet
Can I take Chymoral-AP tablet during pregnancy?
This medicine should be avoided in pregnancy as the safety of this combination is not established in pregnant women.
Can I take Chymoral-AP tablet while breastfeeding?
Components of this medicine may pass into breast milk. Hence, it should be avoided during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Chymoral-AP tablet?
Possible side effects of this medicine include dizziness, the spinning of the head, drowsiness and visual disturbances. If affected please do not drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Chymoral-AP tablet?
Alcohol is not known to interact with this medicine. However, it is advised to consult your doctor if you drink too often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience skin rashes, allergy, swelling of lips and face after taking this medicine
- You have severe liver, kidney or heart disorder such as high blood pressure, heart failure, etc.
- You have issues related to the clotting of blood or related disorders.
- You are an elderly patient, as chances of getting side effects are more.
- You experience fluid retention and bloating after taking this medicine.
- You have Crohn's disease, characterised by severe diarrhoea, weakness and weight loss.
- You have undergone surgery on any part of the digestive system.
- You have a condition called Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) characterised by joint pain, rashes and fever.
- You experience severe allergic skin disorders characterised by redness and scales on the skin or painful rash and blisters (Stevens-Johnson syndrome).
- You have any other infections such as chickenpox.
- You should not take any other medicine containing paracetamol with Chymoral-AP.
Mode of Action of Chymoral Ap Tablet
How Does It Work?
Paracetamol and Aceclofenac work by reducing the production of certain chemicals such as prostaglandins that cause inflammation, swelling, pain and fever. Trypsin and chymotrypsin are enzymes that help in reducing inflammation and fighting infection. It also improves blood circulation and fastens the healing process.
Directions for Use of Chymoral Ap Tablet
- Take Chymoral-AP tablet with a sufficient amount of water with or after a meal.
- Do not take this medicine for a prolonged period without consulting a doctor.
Interactions of Chymoral Ap Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Chymoral-AP should be taken cautiously with warfarin, aspirin, citalopram because of the risk of increased bleeding.
- Chymoral-AP may reduce the activity of blood pressure-lowering medicines like Enalapril, Telmisartan and water pills when used in combination.
- When used with cyclosporine, tacrolimus and methotrexate kidney function to be monitored regularly.
- This medicine should not be taken along with steroids as it can increase the risk of bleeding in the digestive tract.
- This medicine should be avoided in patients suffering from chickenpox patients because of the chances of skin allergies.
- Other medicines such as anti-diabetics, zidovudine, mifepristone, lithium should be used cautiously with Chymoral-AP tablets as it may increase or decrease their action.
- Tell your doctor about all other medicines and supplements you are taking while he prescribes you this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Chymoral Ap Tablet
Chymoral-AP tablets should be stored at a cool and dry place away from light. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Chymoral Ap Tablet
Symptoms of overdose of this medicine include nausea, headache, vomiting, diarrhoea, drowsiness, anorexia, abdominal pain. If you happen to take too much of this medicine inform your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately. Since this medicine contains paracetamol as one of its ingredients significant overdose can also impact liver function.
Missed a Dose
It is advised to continue to take the tablets for as long as the doctor recommends. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose. If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember it. Then, take the next dose at the right time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Chymoral-AP used for?
A: Chymoral-AP tablets are used for the management of pain, swelling or inflammation of joints and bones, different types of arthritis and other bone-related disorders.
Q: Is Chymoral-AP safe in pregnancy?
A: This medicine is not recommended in the third trimester of pregnancy. You should consult your doctor before taking any medicine during pregnancy.
Q: Chymoral-AP should be taken before or after food?
A: The medicine is advised to be taken with or after having a meal.
Q: Is Chymoral-AP a painkiller?
A: It contains paracetamol and aceclofenac that has pain killer action.
|You Save||₹18.13 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg),Chymotrypsin-trypsin(5000.0 Iu),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Joint pain, swelling, muscle ache|
|Side effects||Rashes, ulcer, stomach discomfort|
Last Updated on: 20 Mar 2021 | 09:45 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved