Ceff Forte Premix 60ml
60ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ceff Forte Syrup is an antibiotic and is used for the treatment of different types of bacterial infections of the ear, nose, sinuses (such as sinusitis), throat (tonsillitis), chest and lungs (such as bronchitis, pneumonia), urinary system (such as bladder and kidney infections). It contains cephalexin (or cefalexin) as its active ingredient. Ceff Forte Syrup should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. You must complete the entire course of this medicine. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting Ceff Forte Syrup....
|You Save||₹35.20 (20% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Cephalexin / Cefalexin(250.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, indigestion|
Check more medicines with composition as Cephalexin / Cefalexin(250.0 Mg)
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Ceff Forte Premix 60ml
Uses of Ceff Forte 250 MG
Ceff Forte Syrup is used for the treatment of various types of bacterial infections of the nose, ear, throat, chest, lungs, kidney, skin and urinary tract.
Contraindications of Ceff Forte 250 MG
- If you are allergic to cephalexin or any other ingredients of Ceff Forte Syrup.
- If you are allergic to a similar class of antibiotics called cephalosporins.
- If you are suffering from a hereditary condition called porphyria.
Side effects of Ceff Forte 250 MG
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash, itching
Precautions and Warnings of Ceff Forte 250 MG
Can I take Ceff Forte Syrup during pregnancy?
Please consult your doctor before using Ceff Forte Syrup during pregnancy as there is limited information for its use in pregnant women.
Can I take Ceff Forte Syrup while breastfeeding?
Cephalexin passes into the breastmilk in small amounts, thus you should be cautious when using Ceff Forte Syrup while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Ceff Forte Syrup?
You should be cautious while driving a vehicle or operating heavy machinery as Ceff Forte Syrup may make you feel dizzy.
Can I consume alcohol with Ceff Forte Syrup?
You should avoid consuming alcohol while taking Ceff Forte Syrup, as it may worsen the side effects such as dizziness or nausea.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop an allergic reaction after taking Ceff Forte Syrup, immediately contact your doctor.
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys.
- You develop bloody diarrhoea or mucous in diarrhoea after taking this medicine.
- Ceff Forte Syrup should be taken only on your doctor’s prescription and complete the course of the medicine. Discontinuing the medicine in between treatment may lead to the bacteria becoming resistant to this medicine....
Mode of Action of Ceff Forte 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Cephalexin in Ceff Forte Syrup works by inhibiting the synthesis of the bacterial cell wall, which ultimately leads to the death of bacteria.
Directions for Use of Ceff Forte 250 MG
- Take Ceff Forte Syrup as instructed by your doctor.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
- Shake it well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
Interactions of Ceff Forte 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Ceff Forte Syrup works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines used to treat cancer, gout (Probenecid), water tablets (ethacrynic acid, furosemide), diabetes (metformin), or other antibiotics.
- Ceff Forte Syrup should not be concomitantly used with medicine like clindamycin, doxycycline to treat your bacterial infection.
- Medicines used to thin your blood like warfarin should be used with caution along with Ceff Forte Syrup as it may increase bleeding.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using this medicine while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
Storage and disposal of Ceff Forte 250 MG
- Ceff Forte Syrup should be stored at room temperature protected from moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Ceff Forte 250 MG
Symptoms of an overdose may include nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort, diarrhoea and blood in the urine. Seek urgent medical help if you feel you have taken Ceff Forte Syrup in excess.
Missed a Dose
In case you have missed taking any dose of Ceff Forte Syrup, take it as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose. Avoid taking a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed dose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Ceff Forte Syrup?
A: Ceff Forte Syrup is used in the treatment of various types of bacterial infections of the nose, ear, throat, chest, lungs, kidney, skin and urinary tract
Q: How to take Ceff Forte Syrup?
A: Ceff Forte Syrup should be taken as instructed by your doctor. Shake well before taking it. Use a measuring cup, spoon, or dropper for the exact quantity.
Q: Is Ceff Forte Syrup an antibiotic?
A: Yes, Ceff Forte Syrup is an antibiotic.
Country of Origin
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.