Cebox 500mg Strip Of 6 Tablets
Cebox 500 MG Description
Cebox Tablet is an antibiotic medicine. It is used to treat bacterial infections of tonsils, throat, sinus, ears, respiratory tract, urinary tract, skin, and soft tissue infections. Cebox contains ce
furoxime as its active component. It works by inhibiting the cell wall synthesis of bacteria, which ultimately causes the death of bacteria. Cebox Tablet should be used under medical prescription and for the duration it is prescribed. Complete the entire treatment with this medicine and do not stop in a mid-way on your own without the knowledge of your doctor.
- Cefasyn 500mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Cipla Gx4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 230.40₹ 195.848.57% CHEAPER₹ 48.96/Tablet
- Pulmocef 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 536.48₹ 456.0114.85% CHEAPER₹ 45.60/Tablet
- Zocef 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 576.00₹ 489.608.57% CHEAPER₹ 48.96/Tablet
- Cefakind 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 482.00₹ 409.7023.49% CHEAPER₹ 40.97/Tablet
- Ceftum 500mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Glaxosmithkline4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 230.41₹ 195.858.55% CHEAPER₹ 48.96/Tablet
- Zefu 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 431.66₹ 366.9131.48% CHEAPER₹ 36.69/Tablet
- Caxetil 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Radhe Medtech Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 576.00₹ 489.608.57% CHEAPER₹ 48.96/Tablet
- Cefoxim 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Zydus Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 339.70₹ 288.7446.09% CHEAPER₹ 28.87/Tablet
Uses of Cebox 500 MG
Contraindications of Cebox 500 MG
- If you are allergic to cefuroxime or any other ingredients of Cebox Tablet.
- If you have a history of a severe allergic reaction to penicillin, monobactams, carbapenems, or other beta-lactam antibiotics.
Side effects of Cebox 500 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Cebox 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney disease.
- You develop white patches in your mouth.
- You develop rash with blisters and peeling of the skin.
- You experience continuous diarrhoea, you should immediately stop taking it and consult a doctor.
- You have difficulty in breathing or develop skin rash, swelling of face or mouth after taking Cebox Tablet.
- Cebox Tablet is not recommended for children aged under 3 months.
Mode of Action of Cebox 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cebox 500 MG
- Cebox Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, after your meal to avoid stomach discomfort.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results
Interactions of Cebox 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Cebox Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Concomitant use of Cebox Tablet along with contraceptive pills may cause the failure of contraceptive pills (OC pills). If you are taking the contraceptive pill while you are being treated with this medicine, you also need to use another method of contraception (such as condoms)....
- Medicines used to treat gout (Probenecid) and medicines used to thin your blood (Warfarin) should be used with caution along with this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Cebox 500 MG
- Store Cebox Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Cebox 500 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Cebox Tablet?
Q: Can I stop taking Cebox Tablet before prescribed duration?
Q: Is Cebox Tablet an antibiotic?
- Novacef tablet [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Zinnat Tablets 125mg - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Zinnat Tablets 125mg - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 27 April 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 27 April 2022]