Careprost Plus Bottle Of 3ml Eye Drops
Careprost Plus Bottle Of 3ml Eye Drops Description
Careprost Plus Eye Drop contains bimatoprost as an active ingredient. It is used to treat a condition in which the pressure inside the eyes rises (glaucoma). You should not use Careprost Plus Eye Dro
p if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. Use these eye drops in a dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Itching, paining and redness of eyes are some common side effects of Careprost Plus Eye Drop. If side effects persist or there is no improvement in your condition, then immediately consult with your doctor.
|₹99.68 (14% on MRP)
|Bimatoprost(0.3 Mg) + Timolol(5.0 Mg)
Uses of Careprost Plus Bottle Of 3ml Eye Drops
Contraindications of Careprost Plus Bottle Of 3ml Eye Drops
- If you are allergic to bimatoprost or any other ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have experienced an allergic reaction to benzalkonium chloride.
Side effects of Careprost Plus Bottle Of 3ml Eye Drops
- Itchy eyes
- Pain in eyes
- Swelling and redness of eyes
- Darker skin color around the eyes
- Increased growth of eyelashes
- Blurred vision
Precautions and Warnings of Careprost Plus Bottle Of 3ml Eye Drops
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any respiratory illness (asthma, COPD) or any viral infection.
- You have a low heart rate and low blood pressure.
- You have had any eye surgery in the past or you have dry eyes.
- Avoid spreading the eyedrop over the skin around the eyes and on your face as it may cause increased hair growth.
- There are chances of growth of eyelashes, darkening of the skin of eyelid and increased pigmentation of iris related to the eye being treated this might bring a difference in the appearance of both the eyes. ...
- Remove your contact lenses before instilling this eyedrop and you may wear them back after 15 minutes.
Mode of Action of Careprost Plus Bottle Of 3ml Eye Drops
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Careprost Plus Bottle Of 3ml Eye Drops
- Use Careprost Plus Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after instilling.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Careprost Plus Bottle Of 3ml Eye Drops
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of the medicine of the same class (misoprostol, dinoprostone) with Careprost Plus Eye Drop may lead to excessive lowering of your eye pressure.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking to avoid any interactions.
Dosage of Careprost Plus Bottle Of 3ml Eye Drops
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When to use Careprost Plus Eye Drop?
Q: Can Careprost Plus Eye Drop change the colour of my eye?
Q: Can Careprost Plus Eye Drop cause dry eyes?
Q: How long does Careprost Plus Eye Drop take to work?
- Bimatoprost- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 26 April 2022]
- Bimatoprost- Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 26 April 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 26 April 2022]
- Bimatoprost [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 26 April 2022]