Careprost Plus Bottle Of 3ml Eye Drops
By SUN PHARMA
3ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Careprost Plus Eye Drop contains bimatoprost as an active ingredient. It is used to treat a condition in which the pressure inside the eyes rises (glaucoma). You should not use Careprost Plus Eye Drop if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. Use these eye drops in a dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Itching, paining and redness of eyes are some common side effects of Careprost Plus Eye Drop. If side effects persist or there is no improvement in your condition, then immediately consult with your doctor....
|You Save||₹122.04 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Bimatoprost(0.3 Mg),Timolol(5.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Bimatoprost(0.3 Mg) + Timolol(5.0 Mg)
Uses of Careprost Plus Bottle Of 3ml Eye Drops
Careprost Plus Eye Drop is used to treat increased pressure inside the eyes (glaucoma).
Contraindications of Careprost Plus Bottle Of 3ml Eye Drops
- If you are allergic to bimatoprost or any other ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have experienced an allergic reaction to benzalkonium chloride.
Side effects of Careprost Plus Bottle Of 3ml Eye Drops
- Itchy eyes
- Pain in eyes
- Swelling and redness of eyes
- Darker skin color around the eyes
- Increased growth of eyelashes
- Blurred vision
Precautions and Warnings of Careprost Plus Bottle Of 3ml Eye Drops
Can I use Careprost Plus Eye Drop during pregnancy?
Limited information is available about the safety of Careprost Plus Eye Drop during pregnancy. Take this medicine only when indicated and prescribed by your doctor.
Can I use Careprost Plus Eye Drop while breastfeeding?
Limited information is available on the use of Careprost Plus Eye Drop while breastfeeding. Use while breastfeeding is not recommended.
Can I drive if I have instilled Careprost Plus Eye Drop?
Careprost Plus Eye Drop does not influence your driving ability. You may experience blurred vision temporarily after the eyedrop. Avoid driving until your vision clears.
Can I consume alcohol with Careprost Plus Eye Drop?
Alcohol is not known to interact with this medicine. However, if you consume alcohol too often, discuss it with your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from any respiratory illness (asthma, COPD) or any viral infection.
- You have a low heart rate and low blood pressure.
- You have had any eye surgery in the past or you have dry eyes.
- Avoid spreading the eyedrop over the skin around the eyes and on your face as it may cause increased hair growth.
- There are chances of growth of eyelashes, darkening of the skin of eyelid and increased pigmentation of iris related to the eye being treated this might bring a difference in the appearance of both the eyes. ...
- Remove your contact lenses before instilling this eyedrop and you may wear them back after 15 minutes.
Mode of Action of Careprost Plus Bottle Of 3ml Eye Drops
How Does It Work?
A naturally occurring fluid material fills our eyes. By continuously forming fresh liquid and draining the surplus liquid from the eye, this fluid keeps the pressure inside the eyes at a regular level. When the drainage of this liquid is blocked, the pressure inside your eye rises, causing pain and suffering. Careprost Plus Eye Drop reduces eye pressure by increasing the outflow of this fluid from your eye....
Directions for Use of Careprost Plus Bottle Of 3ml Eye Drops
- Use Careprost Plus Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after instilling.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Careprost Plus Bottle Of 3ml Eye Drops
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of the medicine of the same class (misoprostol, dinoprostone) with Careprost Plus Eye Drop may lead to excessive lowering of your eye pressure.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking to avoid any interactions.
Dosage of Careprost Plus Bottle Of 3ml Eye Drops
In case you happen to instil more than the prescribed dose of this medicine, immediately rinse your eyes with clean water. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed instilling this medicine, instil it as soon as possible. Do not overuse this medicine just to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When to use Careprost Plus Eye Drop?
A: Careprost Plus Eye Drop is a prescription medicine. It should be used in a dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Do not self medicate with this medicine as this could be harmful to you.
Q: Can Careprost Plus Eye Drop change the colour of my eye?
A: Use of Careprost Plus Eye Drop can change the shade of the coloured part (iris) of your treated eye that may slowly become browner. This change is noticeable usually within several months or years from the start of treatment. There may be a darkening of the eyelid skin color.
Q: Can Careprost Plus Eye Drop cause dry eyes?
A: Yes Careprost Plus Eye Drop can cause dry eyes in some cases. Consult your doctor if you are in discomfort due to dryness of the eye.
Q: How long does Careprost Plus Eye Drop take to work?
A: Careprost Plus Eye Drop may take at least 4-weeks before you see any benefit and up to 16 weeks to see the full effect of the medicine.
- Bimatoprost- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 26 April 2022]
- Bimatoprost- Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 26 April 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 26 April 2022]
- Bimatoprost [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 26 April 2022]
Country of Origin
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.