Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml
By SUN PHARMA
3ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
3 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml contains Bimatoprost as an active ingredient. It is used to treat a condition in which the pressure inside the eyes rises (glaucoma). You should not use Careprost 0.03% E
ye Drops 3ml if you are allergic to any of the components of it. Use this medicine in a dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Itching, Paining and redness of eyes are some common side effects of Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml. If side effects persist or there is no improvement in your condition, then immediately consult with your doctor....
Uses of Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml
Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml is used to treat increased pressure inside the eyes (glaucoma).
Contraindications of Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml
- If you are allergic to Bimatoprost or any other ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have experienced an allergic reaction to benzalkonium chloride.
Side effects of Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml
- Itchy eyes
- Pain in eyes
- Swelling and redness of eyes
- Darker skin color around the eyes
- Increased growth of eyelashes
- Blurred vision
Precautions and Warnings of Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml
Can I use Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml during pregnancy?
Limited information is available about the safety of Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml during pregnancy. Take this medicine only when indicated and prescribed by your doctor.
Can I use Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml while breastfeeding?
Limited information is available on the use of Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml while breastfeeding. Use while breastfeeding is not recommended.
Can I drive if I have instilled Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml?
Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml does not influence your driving ability. You may experience blurred vision temporarily after the instillation of this eyedrop. Avoid driving until your vision clears.
Can I consume alcohol with Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml?
Alcohol is not known to interact with this medicine. However, if you consume alcohol too often, discuss it with your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from any respiratory illness (asthma, COPD) or any viral infection.
- You have a low heart rate and low blood pressure.
- You have any eye surgery in the past, or you have dry eyes.
- Avoid spreading of the eyedrop over the skin around the eyes, on your face as it may cause increased hair growth.
- There are chances of growth of eyelashes, darkening of the skin of eyelid, increased pigmentation of iris related to the eye being treated this might bring a difference in the appearance of both the eyes....Read more
- Remove your contact lenses before instilling this eyedrop and you may wear them back after 15 minutes.
Mode of Action of Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml
How Does It Work?
Our eyes are naturally filled with a naturally occurring fluid substance that maintains a normal pressure inside the eyes by a continuous process of formation of new liquid and drainage of the extra l
iquid from the eye. When there is a blockage in the drainage of this liquid, the pressure inside your eye rises, leading to pain and discomfort. Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml increases the outflow of this fluid from your eye and reduces the eye pressure....
Directions for Use of Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml
- Use Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after instilling.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of the medicine of the same class (misoprostol, dinoprostone) with Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml may lead to excessive lowering of your eye pressure.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking to avoid any interactions.
Dosage of Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml
In case you happen to instil more than the prescribed dose of this medicine, immediately rinse your eyes with clean water. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit
the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed instilling this medicine, instill it as soon as possible. Do not overuse this medicine just to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When to use Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml?
A: Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml is a prescription medicine. It should be used in a dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Do not self medicate with this medicine as this could be harmful to you.
Q: Can Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml change the colour of my eye?
A: Use of Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml can change the shade of the coloured part (iris) of your treated eye that may slowly become browner. This change is noticeable usually within several months or years from the start of treatment. There may be a darkening of the eyelid skin color.
Q: Can Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml cause dry eyes?
A: Yes Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml can cause dry eyes in some cases. Consult your doctor if you discomfort due to dryness of the eye.
Q: How long does Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml take to work?
A: Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops 3ml may take at least 4-weeks before you see any benefit and up to 16 weeks to see the full effect of the medicine.
Last Updated on: 08 Nov 2020 | 12:16 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% Off + 20% cashback on 1st medicine order + Flat Rs.100 off on min spend of Rs 749 on select styles on Myntra.
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved