Calpol 650mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Calpol 650 MG Description
Calpol 650 tablet is used to reduce fever and relieve pain. It contains paracetamol (also called acetaminophen) as its active ingredient. It works by inhibiting the action of certain substances that
cause pain and act on the brain centre. The possibility of getting any side effects with Calpol 650 tablet is mostly rare. However, sometimes you may experience skin rash or itching. If you experience any allergic symptoms after taking this medicine. Then visit your doctor or nearest hospital.
- Paracip 650mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 22.84₹ 19.4124.22% CHEAPER₹ 1.94/Tablet
- K Par 650mg TabletBy Kineses Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 22.84₹ 19.4124.22% CHEAPER₹ 1.94/Tablet
- Dolomed 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Comed Chemicals Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 30.80₹ 26.1831.64% CHEAPER₹ 1.75/Tablet
- Dolo 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Micro Labs15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 33.60₹ 28.5625.78% CHEAPER₹ 1.90/Tablet
- Teplota 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 29.09₹ 20.3746.88% CHEAPER₹ 1.36/Tablet
- 99f 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Fdc Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 30.16₹ 30.1621.48% CHEAPER₹ 2.01/Tablet
- P 650mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Apex Laboratories Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 22.40₹ 19.0425.39% CHEAPER₹ 1.90/Tablet
- Puc 650mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 17.34₹ 17.3532.03% CHEAPER₹ 1.74/Tablet
- Dolopar 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Micro Labs15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 33.60₹ 28.5625.78% CHEAPER₹ 1.90/Tablet
- Flexon 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 33.60₹ 28.5625.78% CHEAPER₹ 1.90/Tablet
Uses of Calpol 650 MG
Contraindications of Calpol 650 MG
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any of the ingredients of Calpol 650 tablet.
- If you are taking any other product that contains paracetamol.
Side effects of Calpol 650 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Calpol 650 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any infection.
- You are suffering from chronic malnutrition.
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You are alcoholic or have a habit of regularly consuming alcohol in excess.
- You should not use Calpol 650 if you are taking other medicines containing paracetamol. Taking too much paracetamol can cause liver damage.
Mode of Action of Calpol 650 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Calpol 650 MG
Interactions of Calpol 650 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements to avoid any interaction.
- Be cautious if you are taking medicines such as metoclopramide or domperidone used to treat nausea or vomiting, a blood thinner such as warfarin and antibiotic such as chloramphenicol.
- Cholesterol-lowering medicines like cholestyramine should be taken with a minimum gap of 2 hours.
Storage and disposal of Calpol 650 MG
- Store Calpol 650 mg tablets at room temperature, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Calpol 650 MG
Missed a Dose
- If you missed a dose of Calpol 650 tablet, then take it as soon as you remember.
- Keep a gap of at least 4-6 hours between this dose and the next dose.
- If it is almost time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions must be taken when using Calpol 650 tablet?
Q: Can I give Calpol 650 tablets to my 5-year-old child who has a fever?
Q: My child happened to consume 5 tablets of Calpol 650 mg. What should I do?
Q: Can Calpol 650 be used for cold and fever?
Q: What is the use of Calpol 650 mg tablet?
Q: Can elder patients use Calpol 650 tablet?
Q: Are there any side effects of taking the Calpol 650 tablet?
Q: How many Calpol 650 can be taken in a day?
Q: Can I take Calpol 650 for migraines?
Q: How long does Calpol 650 take to reduce a fever?
Q: Can we take Calpol without food?
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 25 January 2022]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 25 January 2022]
- Lactmed - Paracetamol [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 25 January 2022]
- CDSCO - Paracetamol [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 25 January 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- CALPOL STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR 250MG SUSPENSION 60ML
- CALPOL PAED 100MG PEPPERMINT FLAVOUR DROPS 15ML
- CALPOL 120MG STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 60ML SUSPENSION
- CALPOL 650MG PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- CALPOL 500MG PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- CALPOL 500MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- CALPOL 650MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- CALPOL 1000MG TABLET
- CALPOL 250MG SUSPENSION 60ML
- CALPOL 500MG BOTTLE OF 1000 TABLETS