C Pram S Plus 0.25mg Tablets
C Pram S Plus 0.25mg Tablets Description
C Pram S Plus Tablet is used for the treatment of depression & anxiety disorders. Anxiety and other mood disorders affect how you feel. It is characterised by excessive, unrealistic worry and fear th
at can interfere with daily activities, and it is often accompanied by major depressive disorder. C Pram S Plus Tablet helps the relaxing mood by lowering the excess activity of nerves in the brain. It can also cause a sedation effect which relieves anxiety and improves sleep. C Pram S Plus Tablet contains Clonazepam and escitalopram as their active ingredient. C Pram S Plus Tablet should be taken in dosage and duration as advised by your doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine suddenly without consulting your doctor, as it can cause clinical worsening of your condition or may lead to withdrawal symptoms.
|You Save||₹17.31 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Clonazepam + Escitalopram|
|Uses||Treatment of Anxiety Disorder and Depression|
|Side effects||Nausea, Increased sweating, Fatigue, Confusion, Drowsiness, Insomnia, Sexual dysfunction|
Uses of C Pram S Plus 0.25mg Tablets
- As per CDSCO and USFDA, C Pram S Plus Tablet is used in the treatment of Anxiety disorder and depression.
Contraindications of C Pram S Plus 0.25mg Tablets
- You are allergic to any of the components of the C Pram S Plus Tablet.
- You are taking Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs) and antipsychotic medicine-pimozide.
- You are already using other anti-anxiety or sedative medications.
- You have acute angle glaucoma, which increases the fluid pressure in the eyes.
- You have liver or kidney disease.
- You have respiratory issues.
- You have a severe heart condition.
- You are pregnant and a lactating mother.
Side effects of C Pram S Plus 0.25mg Tablets
- Increased sweating
- Sexual dysfunction
Precautions and Warnings of C Pram S Plus 0.25mg Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have any allergic reactions after taking the C Pram S Plus Tablet.
- You have any suicidal ideation or self-harming thoughts.
- You notice a sudden decrease or loss of vision.
- You experience any severe side effects persistently.
- Your symptoms do not improve, or there is worsening of your condition.
- You have trouble breathing or talking.
- You have any previous mild liver or kidney condition, this medicine may need a dose adjustment.
- You have withdrawal symptoms like agitation, nausea, tremor, sweating, and confusion.
Mode of Action of C Pram S Plus 0.25mg Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of C Pram S Plus 0.25mg Tablets
- Take the C Pram S Plus Tablet as per the doctor’s prescription.
- You can take this medicine with or without food or as prescribed.
- Take this medication on a regular schedule, preferably at the same time every day.
- Do not break/crush the tablet or chew this medicine; take it as a whole.
- Do not take this tablet with other meds; consult your doctor first.
- Don’t stop taking this medication in between, as it may lead to withdrawal side effects.
- Do not consume if the package has been opened.
- Don’t exceed the dosage, even if you cannot feel its effects.
Interactions of C Pram S Plus 0.25mg Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and non-prescription medications, herbal products, vitamins and nutritional supplements you are taking or plan to take as there is a chance of medicine interaction. Many medicines can interact with C Pram S Plus Tablet, making it less effective or increasing side effects. This includes-...
- MAOI (monoamine oxidase inhibitors) like Selegiline, Rasagiline, Isocarboxazid, etc., is strictly contraindicated as it may cause serotonin syndrome. Serotonin syndrome can also be induced by antidepressants, triptans, fentanyl, lithium, tramadol, tryptophan, buspirone, amphetamines. These are also contraindicated....
- Interaction with metoprolol can lead to excessive bradycardia (slow heart rate).
- Interaction with antipsychotics (pimozide, haloperidol), tricyclic antidepressants and antihistamines can prolong QT interval.
- NSAIDs, Aspirin, and other medications which affect coagulation may interact and can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Azole antifungals, clarithromycin or CYP2C19 inhibitors (e.g., fluconazole, fluvoxamine, omeprazole) interaction may cause increased serum levels.
Interactions with food items
- Food doesn’t influence the effect of the C Pram S Plus Tablet. However, avoid consuming this medicine with cola drinks, chocolates and caffeine-containing food items as it can result in serotonin syndrome (characterised by high blood pressure, confusion, and muscle rigidity due to high levels of serotonin)....
Storage and disposal of C Pram S Plus 0.25mg Tablets
Dosage of C Pram S Plus 0.25mg Tablets
Missed a Dose
Dr. Zishan Ahmad
Final year MBBS Student
Dr. Vijay Y
MBBS, MD in Clinical Pharmacology
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does suddenly stopping the consumption of C Pram S Plus Tablet lead to withdrawal symptoms?
Q: Is C Pram S Plus Tablet suitable for all age groups, especially children or the elderly?
Q: Does taking C Pram S Plus Tablet affect my sexual life?
- Drugs H. Escitalopram: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 25 February 2022]. Available from:
- Escitalopram: an antidepressant [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2022 [cited 25 February 2022]. Available from:
- Drugs H. Clonazepam: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 25 February 2022]. Available from:
- Clonazepam: medicine to control seizures or fits, muscle spasms and restless legs syndrome [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2022 [cited 25 February 2022]. Available from:
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 25 February 2022]. Available from:
- [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 25 February 2022]. Available from:
- DailyMed - ESCITALOPRAM OXALATE tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 25 February 2022]. Available from: