Budetrol 400mcg Bottle Of 30 Inhalation Capsules
By MACLEODS PHARMACEUTICALS
30 Inhalation Capsule(s) in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Budetrol 400mcg Bottle Of 30 Inhalation Capsules Description
Budetrol 400mcg rotacap 30 s is an inhaler that contains two medications, i.e., Budesonide and formoterol. This inhaler is intended to treat asthma in adults and adolescents aged 12 to 17. It's also
used to treat COPD symptoms in individuals above 18 years.
|You Save||₹35.99 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Budesonide(400.0 Mcg) + Formoterol(6.0 Mcg)|
|Uses||Asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)|
|Side effects||Palpitations, trembling or shaking, thrush (a fungal infection) in the mouth, mild sore throat, coughing|
Check more medicines with composition as Budesonide(400.0 Mcg) + Formoterol(6.0 Mcg)
Uses of Budetrol 400mcg Bottle Of 30 Inhalation Capsules
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
Contraindications of Budetrol 400mcg Bottle Of 30 Inhalation Capsules
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredients of Budetrol rotacap
Side effects of Budetrol 400mcg Bottle Of 30 Inhalation Capsules
- Palpitations (awareness of your heart beating), trembling or shaking
- Thrush (a fungal infection) in the mouth
- Mild sore throat
- Coughing and a hoarse voice
- Pneumonia (infection of the lung) in COPD patients
- Facial swelling
- Shortness of breath
- Fever or chills
- Vision problems
- Muscle cramps
- Bruising of the skin
- Sleep problems
- Rapud heart beat
Precautions and Warnings of Budetrol 400mcg Bottle Of 30 Inhalation Capsules
Can I take Budetrol during pregnancy?
If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, consult your doctor before taking Budetrol. This medication will only be prescribed if the benefits are more than its risks.
Can I take Budetrol while breastfeeding?
The components of Budetrol can excrete in milk; hence, talk to your doctor before using it while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have taken Budetrol?
Budetrol has no impact on your ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Budetrol?
Alcohol can alter the absorption of medicines in your body, hence talk to a doctor before consuming alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have diabetes or high blood pressure
- You have lung infection.
- You have heart, liver, or thyroid problems
- You have problems with your adrenal glands
- You have low levels of potassium
Mode of Action of Budetrol 400mcg Bottle Of 30 Inhalation Capsules
How Does It Work?
Budesonide is a type of medicine known as a 'corticosteroid.' It works by decreasing inflammation in your lungs. Formoterol belongs to the 'long-acting beta-2 adrenoceptor agonists' or 'bronchodilators' class of medicines. It works by calming the muscles that surround your airways. This makes it easier for you to breathe....
Directions for Use of Budetrol 400mcg Bottle Of 30 Inhalation Capsules
- Take this medication as instructed by your doctor
- Clean your inhaler regularly with tissue or dry cloth
Interactions of Budetrol 400mcg Bottle Of 30 Inhalation Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Potent CYP3A4 inhibitors (e.g. ketoconazole, itraconazole, voriconazole, posaconazole, clarithromycin, telithromycin, nefazodone, and HIV protease inhibitors) are likely to increase plasma levels of budesonide and should be avoided for using together...
- Budetrol's action can be weakened or inhibited by adrenergic blockers
- Quinidine, disopyramide, procainamide, phenothiazines, antihistamines (terfenadine), monoamine oxidase inhibitors, and tricyclic antidepressants might extend increase the risk of ventricular arrhythmias when taken together with budetrol...
Storage and disposal of Budetrol 400mcg Bottle Of 30 Inhalation Capsules
- Keep this medication out of children's sight and reach
- Store at a temperature not more than 25 degree Celsius
- Always cover the mouthpiece with a foil
- Following the expiry date, which is written on the box or on the label of your inhaler after EXP, do not use this medicine. The expiration date refers to the month's last day.
- Do not dispose of Budetrol components in the wastewater or household waste. Inquire with your pharmacist about how to dispose of medicines you no longer use. These steps will aid in environmental protection....
Dosage of Budetrol 400mcg Bottle Of 30 Inhalation Capsules
In case of an overdose, you may experience tremor, headache, palpitations, nausea, vomiting, or arrhythmia. Visit your doctor immediately if you experience overdose symptoms.
Missed a Dose
If you miss to take a dose, remember to do so as quickly as possible. To make up for a missed dose, do not take a double dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Budetrol lower your immune system?
A: The components Budetrol may attack your immune system and cause problems like dermatitis, angioedema, anaphylactic reaction, or urticaria.
Q: Can I use Budetrol for a longer time?
- Long-term use of Budetrol inhaler may cause changes in bone density, glaucoma, cataract, or slow growth in children. Hence, only use this inhaler as directed by your doctor.
Q: Does Budetrol affect fertility?
A: There is not enough data on fertility are available.
- Symbicort® Turbohaler® 400/12, inhalation powder [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6775.pdf
- Budesonide/Formoterol Teva 160 micrograms / 4.5 micrograms inhalation powde [Internet]. Ec.europa.eu. 2022 [cited 13 March 2022]. Available from: https://ec.europa.eu/health/documents/community-register/2014/20141119129994/anx_129994_en.pdf
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- BUDETROL 200MCG BOX OF 120MD METERED DOSE INHALER
- BUDETROL 200MCG BOTTLE OF 30 CAPSULES
- BUDETROL 400MCG BOX OF 120MD METERED DOSE INHALER
- BUDETROL 100MCG BOX OF 120MD METERED DOSE INHALER
- BUDETROL 100MCG BOTTLE OF 30 INHALATION CAPSULES
- BUDETROL FORTE BOTTLE OF 30 INHALATION CAPSULES
- BUDETROL FORTE BOX OF 120MD METERED DOSE INHALER
- BUDETROL 12/100 MCG INHALER 1
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed