Blumox Xl Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
By BLUE CROSS LABORATORIES PRIVATE LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Blumox Xl Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Blumox Xl Tablet is a combination medicine containing amoxycillin and cloxacillin as active ingredients. It belongs to a class of medicines called antibiotics. It is used for the treatment of various
types of bacterial infections.
Uses of Blumox Xl Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Treatment of respiratory tract infection like asthma, COPD or sinusitis
- Treatment of urinary tract infection, ENT (ear, nose, throat) infection
- Treatment of infection in blood and inner lining of heart chambers
- Treatment of inflammation in the middle ear, skin infections
- Treatment of inflammation of membranes covering brain and spinal cord
- Treatment of sexually transmitted disease like gonorrhoea
- Treatment of bone and joint infection
- Treatment of typhoid
Contraindications of Blumox Xl Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
If you are allergic to Amoxycillin or Cloxacillin or any other penicillins or any of the ingredient of Blumox Xl Tablet.
Side effects of Blumox Xl Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, urge to scratch
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Blumox Xl Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Blumox Xl Tablet during pregnancy?
The effect of this medicine on the unborn baby is not known, consult your doctor if you are pregnant, your doctor will tell you on the use of this medicine after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I take Blumox Xl Tablet while breastfeeding?
This medicine passes into human milk in small amount and may cause harm. Hence, you should consult your doctor before using this medicine during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Blumox Xl Tablet?
You may experience dizziness or convulsions (fits) after taking this medicine. Be cautious while driving or operating any machinery.
Can I consume alcohol with Blumox Xl Tablet?
There is limited information about the effects of this medicine with alcohol, but you should avoid taking alcohol in excessive amount.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a kidney or liver problem
- You are suffering from HIV infection
- You have any blood disorder or heart disease
- You've found a high level of urea in your blood serum reports
- You are suffering from Mononucleosis (an infectious illness that's usually caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV).
- You are suffering from Meningitis (swelling of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord).
Mode of Action of Blumox Xl Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Blumox Xl Tablet acts by inhibiting the protein synthesis and cell wall synthesis of bacteria, which ultimately leads to the death of bacteria.
Directions for Use of Blumox Xl Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
Take Blumox Xl Tablet as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food. It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Blumox Xl Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparation and supplements to avoid any interaction with Blumox Xl Tablet.
- Especially if you are taking oral contraceptives or other antibiotics like erythromycin, tetracycline or clavulanic acid, medicines used to treat gout like allopurinol, probenecid, medicines used to treat high blood pressure like atenolol, etc....
Storage and disposal of Blumox Xl Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store this medicine at room temperature and keep it away from heat and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
Dosage of Blumox Xl Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
Symptoms of overdose are nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, etc. If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to take Blumox Xl Tablet?
A: You are supposed to complete the prescribed dosage duration by your physician. If you skip the dose or do not complete the course, it may cause resistance and decrease the effectiveness of immediate treatment.
Q: What should be discussed with my healthcare professional before I start the treatment with these medicines?
A: Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor about your medical history including allergies, stomach ulcers (past or active), asthma, problems with the heart, liver or kidney; also mention all the medicines, herbal preparations, supplements you take.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- Blumox Ca Dry Syrup 30 Ml
- Blumox Plus Capsule 15 S
- Blumox Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Blumox P 125 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Blumox Ca 625 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Blumox Ca 625 Mg Strip Of 6 Tablets
- Blumox Ca 375 Mg Strip Of 6 Tablets
- Blumox Ca 375 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Blumox Dt 250 Mg Tablet
- Blumox 500 Mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.