Bifilac Strip Of 10 Capsules
Bifilac capsule is a nutraceutical preparation. It contains strains of beneficial bacteria that have probiotic, prebiotic & immunobiotic properties. It is used for restoring the normal microbial flor
a of the intestine. It is beneficial in treating and preventing diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use and As an adjuvant in the management of diarrhoea associated with diseases and the use of certain medicines. Every human being has millions of microorganisms living inside their gut that plays an important role in keeping your health. They stimulate the immune system. It breaks down potentially toxic food compounds and synthesises certain vitamins and amino acids. However, due to certain conditions, the normal microbial flora of your gut gets disturbed. It further leads to diarrhoea and malabsorption. Bifilac capsule, with its probiotic and prebiotic components, helps in restoring the normal bacterial flora of the intestine. This also helps manage diarrhoea associated with medicines and improves absorption and digestion. Take it as directed by your doctor.
|You Save||₹19.42 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Streptococcus Faecalis(30.0 M) + Clostridium Butyricum(2.0 M) + Bacillus Mesentericus(1.0 M) + Lactobacillus Sporogenes(50.0 M)|
|Uses||Supports healthy gut, management of diarrhoea|
|Therapy||PREBIOTIC AND PROBIOTIC|
Ingredients and Benefits of BIFILAC STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Bifilac capsule is a combination of medicines that has probiotic, prebiotic & immunobiotic properties. It helps in restoring the normal bacterial flora of the intestine, management of diarrhoea associated with different aetiology, and improves absorption and digestion....
- It contains strains of 4 beneficial bacteria namely Streptococcus faecalis, Clostridium butyricum, Bacillus mesentericus and Lactobacillus sporogenes.
- Streptococcus faecalis: It helps in normalising healthy bacterial flora of the gut, improves immunity and can prevent the occurrence of diarrhoea, inflammatory diseases, and lactose intolerance.
- Clostridium butyricum: It yields fatty acid chains of butyric and acetic acid upon multiplication and helps in restoring the pH of the intestine.
- Bacillus mesentericus: It promotes the growth of good bacteria and inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria. It also reduces the secretion of luminal enterotoxin which can induce diarrhoea.
- Lactobacillus sporogenes: It produces lactic acid and makes the environment of intestine unfavourable for harmful bacteria's growth. It also helps in restoring microbial balance after antibiotic therapy....
Uses of BIFILAC STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Bifilac capsule is used for restoring the normal microbial flora of the intestine.
- Treatment and prevention of diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use.
- As an adjuvant in the management of diarrhoea associated with diseases and use of certain medicines.
Precautions and Warnings of BIFILAC STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to any ingredients of this capsule.
- You are lactose intolerant or sensitive to milk.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have an immunity-related disorder or weak immune system.
- You have liver or kidney-function problem.
- You should not give Bifilac capsule to malnourished children.
- You have any health-related condition and you are taking medicine for the same.
Directions for Use of BIFILAC STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Take Bifilac capsules as advised by your doctor
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose
Storage and disposal of BIFILAC STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Store it in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets
Quick Tips of BIFILAC STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Bifilac capsule contains probiotic, prebiotic and immunobiotic strains of beneficial bacteria. It is used to restore the intestine's normal microbial flora.
- It is useful in treating and preventing diarrhoea caused by antibiotic use, as well as as an adjuvant in the treatment of diarrhoea caused by diseases and the use of certain medications.
- You may experience constipation, bloating, gas, hiccups and certain skin reactions such as rashes, itching, etc. However, not everyone experiences these side effects.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Bifilac capsule used for?
Q: Can we use Bifilac capsule during pregnancy?
Q: What are the side effects of Bifilac capsule?
Q: Can Bifilac capsule be taken after antibiotics?
Q: Can Bifilac be used by the elderly?
Q: Can Bifilac be given to a breastfeeding mother?
Q: What is the difference between Bifilac and Bifilac HP?
Q: Does Bifilac stop loose motion?
Q: When should Bifilac be taken?
Q: Can Bifilac be taken every day?
Q: Can Bifilac cause diarrhoea?
Q: Does Bifilac help with constipation?
Q: Does Bifilac Capsule help lipid metabolism?
Q: Does Bifilac capsule help restore the gut's natural flora?
Other Products from this Brand
- Bifilac Hp Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Bifilac Dry Syrup 50 Ml
- Bifilac Sach 0 5 Gm
- Bifilac Gg Sugar Free Vanilla Flavour Sachet Of 0 75 Gm Granules
- Bifilac Gg Sugar Free Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Bifilac Gg Duo Vanilla Flavour Sachet Of 1 Gm Granules
- Bifilac Gg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Bifilac Lozenges 10 S
- Bifilac Zn Pineapple Sach 1 Gm