Bifilac Strip Of 10 Capsules
By TABLETS INDIA LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
30 days return policyRead More
Ingredients and Benefits
- Bifilac capsule is a combination of medicines that has Probiotic, Prebiotic & immunobiotic properties. It helps in restoring the normal bacterial flora of the intestine, management of diarrhoea associated with different aetiology, and improves absorption and digestion.read less
- It contains strains of 4 beneficial bacteria namely Streptococcus faecalis, Clostridium butyricum, Bacillus mesentericus and Lactobacillus sporogenes.
- Streptococcus faecalis: It helps in normalising healthy bacterial flora of the gut, improves immunity and can prevent the occurrence of diarrhoea, inflammatory diseases, and lactose intolerance.
- Clostridium butyricum: It yields fatty acid chains of butyric and acetic acid upon multiplication and helps in restoring the pH of the intestine.
- Bacillus mesentericus: It promotes the growth of good bacteria and inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria. It also reduces the secretion of luminal enterotoxin which can induce diarrhoea.
- Lactobacillus sporogenes: It produces lactic acid and makes the environment of intestine unfavourable for harmful bacteria's growth. It also helps in restoring microbial balance after antibiotic therapy.read less
Uses of Bifilac Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Bifilac capsule is used for restoring the normal microbial flora of the intestine.
- Treatment and prevention of diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use.
- Prevention of diarrhoea related to various infections.
- As an adjuvant in the management of diarrhoea associated with diseases and use of certain medicines.
Precautions and Warnings of Bifilac Strip Of 10 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to any ingredients of this capsule.
- You are lactose intolerant or sensitive to milk.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have an immunity-related disorder or weak immune system.
- You have liver or kidney-function problem.
- You should not give this medicine to malnourished children.
- You have any health-related condition and you are taking medicine for the same.
Directions for Use of Bifilac Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Take Bifilac capsules as advised by your doctor
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose
Storage and disposal of Bifilac Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store it in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Bifilac capsule?
A: Bifilac capsules are helpful to restore the healthy microbial flora of the intestine. They are also useful for preventing and treating various types of diarrhoea, e.g diarrhoea because of antibiotics and other medicines.
Q: Can we use Bifilac capsule during pregnancy?
A: The safety of this capsule is not known during pregnancy. Your doctor may prescribe you with this medicine if the treatment's potential benefit outweighs the risk to the foetus. Do not self medicate if you are pregnant.
Q: What are the side-effects of Bifilac capsule?
A: You may experience constipation, bloating, gas, hiccups, and certain skin reactions such as rashes, itching, etc. However, not everyone experience these side effects.
Q: Can Bifilac capsule be taken after antibiotics?
A: Yes, it can be used with antibiotics. The use of antibiotics can alter the normal bacterial flora of the intestine, along with harmful bacteria. Bifilac helps to restore the normal bacterial flora of the gut and helpful in the case of diarrhoea associated with antibiotics.
Q: Can Bifilac be used by the elderly?
A: The organs of elderly patients are not as functional and active as that of healthy adults. Therefore, all the underlying conditions should be considered before giving this medicine to the elderly. It should be used only if prescribed by a doctor.
Q: Can Bifilac be given to a breastfeeding mother?
A: The safety of this capsule is not established in lactating women and any undesirable effect to breastfed infants can not be avoided. Thus, it should not be used by breastfeeding women.
Q: What is the difference between Bifilac and Bifilac HP?
A: Both Bifilac and Bifilac HP capsules contain a combination of medicines that have probiotic, prebiotic & immunobiotic properties. They help in restoring the normal bacterial flora of the intestine, management of diarrhoea associated with different aetiology, improves absorption and helps in digestion. The only difference between Bifilac and Bifilac HP capsules is that Bifilac HP is a higher strength combination. Your doctor will suggest you with one of these supplement after accessing your condition.
Last Updated on: 07 Sep 2020 | 05:30 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
- Precautions and Warnings
- Directions for Use
- Storage and disposal
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved