Betacap Plus Ls Capsules
Betacap Plus Ls Capsules Description
Betacap Plus Ls Capsule is a combination medicine. It is used for the prevention of migraine attacks. Betacap Plus Ls contains propranolol and flunarizine as its active ingredient. Migraine is a type
of headache that usually occurs on one side of your head and causes throbbing pain. It is often accompanied by symptoms like nausea and sickness, and visual disturbances, sensitivity to light, etc. Take this Capsule at the prescribed dose and duration as advised by your treating doctor. Along with the medication you should also try to avoid migraine triggering factors such as stress, poor sleeping patterns, direct sunlight, tiredness, certain medications like sleeping pills, etc.
|You Save||₹6.28 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Flunarizine(5.0 Mg) + Propranolol(20.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Prevention of migraine attacks|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, fatigue, slow heart rate, sleep disturbances|
Uses of Betacap Plus Ls Capsules
Contraindications of Betacap Plus Ls Capsules
- If you are allergic to propranolol, flunarizine or any component of Betacap Plus Ls Capsule
- If you suffer from low blood pressure or slow heart rate.
- If you have a heart-related condition such as heart block, angina, sick sinus or have suffered cardiogenic shock.
- If you suffer from a psychiatric condition such as feeling low, mood swings, Parkinson disease, etc.
- If you have a hormone secreting tumour called phaeochromocytoma.
- If your blood sugar levels are low or you have suffered metabolic acidosis.
Side effects of Betacap Plus Ls Capsules
- Weight gain
- Slow heart rate
- Sleep disturbances
- Cold feet and hands
Precautions and Warnings of Betacap Plus Ls Capsules
Other General Warnings
- You have any heart-related condition including heart failure, heart block or blood circulation disorder.
- You have liver function problems or muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis), infection of the liver or psoriasis.
- You should stop smoking and consuming tobbacco containing products while on treatment with Betacap Plus Ls Capsule.
Mode of Action of Betacap Plus Ls Capsules
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Betacap Plus Ls Capsules
- Betacap Plus Ls Capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Take it regularly as directed by your doctor to prevent migraine attacks.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Betacap Plus Ls Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Betacap Plus Ls Capsule works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken along. Hence, inform your doctor about all the medicines supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for a heart condition, for psychiatric illness, anti-diabetics, anti-hypertensives, anticoagulants, anti-infectives, medicines used to reduce acidity, other anti-migraine medicines, medicines for irregular heart rhythm....
Storage and disposal of Betacap Plus Ls Capsules
- Store Betacap Plus Ls Capsules in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Betacap Plus Ls Capsules
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Are there any lifestyle recommendations to prevent or reduce migraine?
- Make a consistent sleep schedule and take proper rest.
- Do meditation and yoga, it helps in relieving stress and provide relaxation.
- Take your meals regularly throughout the day.
- Try to avoid the factors that trigger your migraine (medicine, food, etc.)
- Try to maintain a healthy weight if you are obese or overweight.