Bestoflox Tz Tablets
By BESTOCHEM FORMULATIONS INDIA LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Bestoflox Tz Tablets Description
Bestoflox Tz Tab is a combination of Ofloxacin and Tinidazole, an antibiotic.
|You Save||₹9.10 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Tinidazole(300.0 Mg) + Ofloxacin(200.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Tinidazole(300.0 Mg) + Ofloxacin(200.0 Mg)
Uses of Bestoflox Tz Tablets
- It is used in the treatment of bacterial infections
Contraindications of Bestoflox Tz Tablets
- As this medicine contains a combination of two medicines, any contraindication with individual product can happen with this combination
- If you are allergic to Ofloxacin or Tinidazole, similar medicines or any ingredient of this medicine
- Should not be used by patients younger than 18 years
- If you are breastfeeding, are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- If you have a history of fits or epilepsy
- If you experience problems related to tendons, for example, swelling in the tendons
- If you have a family history of autoimmune blood disorder
- If you have any neurological disorders (like brain, spinal cord or other nerves)
Side effects of Bestoflox Tz Tablets
- Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain and diarrhoea
- Loss of appetite
- Spinning head
- Allergic skin reactions
Precautions and Warnings of Bestoflox Tz Tablets
Can I take Bestoflox Tz Tab during pregnancy?
Components of this medicine can alter the growth and development of bones in the unborn baby. Thus, it should not be used during pregnancy.
Can I take Bestoflox Tz Tab while breastfeeding?
This medicine passes in breast milk and women consuming this medicine should not breastfeed the baby at least 3 days after taking the last dose. Also, watch your baby for fungal infection of mouth and diarrhoea.
Can I drive if I have consumed Bestoflox Tz Tab?
You might experience dizziness or sleepiness, visual disturbance or drowsiness after taking this medicine. Therefore, avoid driving if you have any of these symptoms.
Can I consume alcohol with Bestoflox Tz Tab?
It is advised not to consume alcohol during the treatment and at least 3 days after stopping the treatment. It may cause stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting, headaches and sometimes hot flushes may also occur.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you experience pain and swelling in the joints or tendons, take rest, stop this medicine and inform your doctor
- If you experience muscle pain and muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis)
- If you have a history of fits
- If you experience burning, tingling, numbness and pain sensations
- If you experience nervousness, aggression, lack of sleep, anxiety, hallucinations, depression or suicidal thoughts, immediately inform your doctor
- If you have liver and kidney failure
- If you have watery diarrhoea and black tarry stools, immediately stop this medicine and inform your doctor
- If you experience any blood disorder, anaemia or abnormal blood count
- If you experience irregular heartbeat and difficulty in passing urine
- If you experience low and high blood sugar levels
Mode of Action of Bestoflox Tz Tablets
How Does It Work?
This combination of medicine works by inhibiting the formation and action of bacterial enzymes responsible for the growth of bacteria which eventually leads to the death of infection-causing bacteria.
Directions for Use of Bestoflox Tz Tablets
Take this medicine as a whole with a sufficient amount of water. Maintain the time interval between two doses and do not make changes to the dose unless your doctor recommends it.
Interactions of Bestoflox Tz Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Painkillers like Naproxen, Diclofenac, Aspirin and Indomethacin
- Concomitant use of painkillers like NSAIDs can cause fits and should be avoided as you may experience fits
- This medicine should be taken at least two hours before taking acidity medicines like Sucralfate, any preparation containing zinc, iron and certain anti-HIV drugs like Didanosine
- You may experience low blood sugar levels if you are taking anti-diabetic medicines, close blood sugar monitoring is needed
- Blood-thinning medications like Warfarin should not be given along with this medicine as it may lead to bleeding
- Medicines that can change the heart rhythm are Alprazolam, Resperidone and Lithium and antibiotics like Azithromycin, Clarithromycin, Procainamide and Quinidine
- Other medicines like Methotrexate, Furosemide(water pill), Probenecid and Cimetidine
Storage and disposal of Bestoflox Tz Tablets
- Store it in a cool and dry place protected from sunlight
- Keep it out of reach of children
Dosage of Bestoflox Tz Tablets
- Symptoms of overdose include dizziness, confusion, altered mental alertness, nausea and fits (rarely)
- In case of an overdose, contact your doctor or reach out to your nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
- It would be best if you never miss your dose of antibiotics as it may lead to treatment failure
- If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking this medicine if I feel better?
A: No, you should follow the prescribed duration by your doctor. If you stop it early, you may develop resistance and your infection may reoccur. On reoccurrence, the infection may not respond to such antibiotics.
Q: What should I be careful about while taking Bestoflox Tz Tab?
- If you notice tightness in the chest, difficulty in breathing or fainting episode, immediately seek medical help
- If you notice pain or swelling in any joint, immediately stop taking this medicine, take rest, avoid exercise and report to your doctor
- If you are suffering from depression, it can worsen
- If you have diabetes, this medicine can cause a drop in your blood sugar which can be dangerous
- If you experience sweating, hunger pangs, headache or tremors, immediately have a juice/sugar. Inform your doctor about this episode
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.