Becosules Syp 120ml
By PFIZER LTD
120ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Becosules syrup is a multivitamin supplement. It contains vitamin B-complex including thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), calcium pantothenate (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folic acid (
B9), cobalamin (B12) with Vitamin C. This formulation typically helps to treat and prevent disorders of the skin, hair, muscles related to vitamin b complex and vitamin c related deficiencies. It also helps to boost energy levels, boosts metabolism, improves appetite and relieves fatigue. Please inform your doctor about your health before taking Becosules syrup....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin B complex: These are essential for normal functions of muscles, nerves, blood cells and eyes. These help in decreasing anaemia and promote good cardiovascular health. It also helps in reducingtiredness & fatigue, protects cells from oxidative stress and keeps your skin, hair and nails healthy....Read more
- Vitamin C: It is an antioxidant and immunity booster. It is essential for the growth, development and repair of body tissues. It helps in wound healing by promoting collagen synthesis and improves iron absorption....Read more
Uses of Becosules Syp 120ml
- For the treatment of Vitamin C and Vitamin B-complex deficiencies
- For a healthy immune system and boosting energy levels
- Helps in the prevention of anaemia
- As a supplement when vitamin requirements of the body are high such as in nutrient malabsorption, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation
Precautions and Warnings of Becosules Syp 120ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Becosules syrup if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Becosules Syp 120ml
- Take Becosules syrup as advised by your doctor, preferably after meals.
- Shake well before use.
- You should not consume supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- Check the expiry date of the syrup before consuming.
Storage and disposal of Becosules Syp 120ml
Store Becosules syrup at room temperature Keep it out of the reach of children and pets Dispose of the syrup if it has passed its expiry date
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What happens if I consume this supplement in excess?
A: Taking too much of this medicine is related to loss of control of the movement of body parts, fluctuations in blood pressure, liver function problem, stomach upset, etc.
Q: Are there any side effects of taking Becosules syrup?
A: Becosule syrup is a multivitamin formulation that helps in maintaining your overall wellbeing. You may experience some side effects like skin rash, diarrhoea, heartburn, vomiting and cramps. These are usually short-lived and manageable.
Q: What are the symptoms of vitamin b complex deficiency?
A: Some common symptoms of vitamin b complex deficiency include: weakness, fatigue, skin and hair issues, swollen tongue, anaemia, diffculty in thinking and balancing, inability to coordinate, numbness in hand and feet. As vitamin b complex is a huge group of vitamin there may be peculiar deficiency symptoms for each of the vitamin type. Please consult your doctor before use.
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Pantothenic Acid [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B6 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Riboflavin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Biotin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
- B vitamins: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
- Folic Acid [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Thiamine [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin C [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 01 Sep 2021 | 03:31 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved