Becadexamin Bottle Of 30 Capsules
By GLAXOSMITHKLINE PHARMA
30 Capsule(s) in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ingredients and Benefits
- Becadexamin capsule is a Multivitamin and Multimineral supplement. It contains a combination of essential vitamins and minerals. It used for the treatment of Vitamin and Mineral deficiency in adults
- It contains vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E, Nicotinamide, D-Panthenol, Folic acid, and blends of minerals such as Calcium, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Potassium Iodide and Magnesium oxide
- Vitamins are essential nutrients body requires for overall wellbeing. It helps in growth and development and maintenance of body structures, bones, organs and also plays a crucial role in repair and healing. It is essential for immunity, proper vision, nerve function, blood formation and other physiological functions. Deficiency of vitamins in the body can cause various problems such as hair loss, low energy, fatigue, ulcers, and anaemiaread less
- Minerals are key components required by the body to perform various physiological functions. One of the major function which these minerals perform is to maintain the proper balance of water in the body. Other functions in which minerals play an important role are functioning of muscles, bones, nerve transmission, hormone and enzyme secretion, blood formation, cell growth and maintenanceread less
Uses of Becadexamin Bottle Of 30 Capsules
- For the treatment of vitamin and mineral deficiency in adults. Such deficiencies can happen due to poor diet, malnutrition, long term use of antibiotics, infections, dietary restriction in certain diseases such as heart disorders, obesity or long-standing diarrhoearead less
- In elderly patients to support normal body functions and reduce the chances of getting diseases associated with vitamin and mineral deficiencies
Precautions and Warnings of Becadexamin Bottle Of 30 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem
- You have hepatitis (liver infection) or any related liver disorders
- You have existing intestinal or stomach ulcers
- You have an eye disorder such as tobacco amblyopia and Leber's disease
- You have hypercalcaemia (high calcium level in the blood)
- You have a thyroid-related disorder
- You are on other medications, supplements, consult your doctor before taking this supplement
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any component of this supplement
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure
- This supplement should not be taken for a longer duration as certain components of this supplement can get accumulated in the body and lead to toxicity
Directions for Use of Becadexamin Bottle Of 30 Capsules
- Take Becadexamin Capsule as your doctor has advised you
- Do not take too much of this medicine as this may lead to overdose
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Storage and disposal of Becadexamin Bottle Of 30 Capsules
- Store Becadexamin capsule at room temperature and protected from direct sunlight
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children and pets
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How many Becadexamin should I take a day?
A: You should follow the doctor's instructions regarding the dosage of Becadexamin. Taking more than the recommended dose can cause side effects.
Q: Is Becadexamin safe?
A: Yes, Becadexamin is safe to use when taken under the supervision of your doctor.
Q: How to take Becadexamin multivitamin?
A: Take Becadexamin capsule as advised by your doctor. You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose. Avoid taking it with tea or coffee.
Q: Can I take Becadexamin daily?
A: Yes, Becadexamin can be taken daily.
Q: Can I take Becadexamin in pregnancy?
A: Becadexamin can be used in pregnancy only after consultation with a physician.
Q: Can we take Becadexamin forever?
A: The dose and duration of treatment depend upon the severity of your condition and your response to the treatment. Follow the doctor's instruction regarding the duration of taking Becadexamin.
Q: Can women take Becadexamin?
A: Yes, women can take the Becadexamin capsule.
Q: Does Becadexamin contain vitamin E?
A: Yes, Becadexamin contains vitamin E, along with vitamin E it also contains vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, Nicotinamide, Folic acid, and blends of minerals such as calcium, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Potassium and Magnesium oxide.
Q: What precautions do I need to follow before starting with Becadexamin?
A: Becadexamin may interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Please tell your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations.
Last Updated on: 06 Sep 2020 | 05:32 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved