Axces Ct Strip Of 10 Tablets
Axces Ct Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Axces Ct Tablet is used for relieving swelling and pain in joints and bones. It consists of three ingredients trypsin-chymotrypsin along with paracetamol and aceclofenac. trypsin and chymotrypsin are
enzymes that improve healing and stimulate tissue repair. Paracetamol and Aceclofenac produce action by blocking the enzyme responsible for producing prostaglandins which cause inflammation and swelling.
|You Save||₹22.20 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Chymotrypsin-Trypsin(150000.0 Iu) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Joint pain, swelling, muscle ache|
|Side effects||Rashes, ulcer, stomach discomfort|
Uses of Axces Ct Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Axces Ct Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the Axces Ct Tablet.
- Individuals having a history of liver or kidney problem or dysfunction.
- Patients with active or history of stomach ulcers or bleeding in the digestive tract.
- Patients with a history of the heart-related disease, high blood pressure or bleeding disease.
- Hypersensitive reactions like asthma, rashes noticed with other painkillers.
Side effects of Axces Ct Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Skin rashes
- Mouth ulcers
- Difficulty in breathing
- Black stools
- Weight loss
- Appetite loss
- Kidney failure
- Head pain
Precautions and Warnings of Axces Ct Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You experience skin rashes, allergy, swelling of lips, and face after taking the medicine.
- You may have severe liver, kidney or heart disorder such as high blood pressure, heart failure, etc.
- You may have issues related to clotting of blood or related disorders.
- You are an elderly patient, thus the chances of getting side effects are more.
- You experience fluid retention and bloating after taking the medicine.
- You may have Crohn's disease, characterised by severe diarrhoea, weakness, and weight loss.
- You have undergone surgery on part of the digestive system.
- You have a condition called Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) characterised by joint pains, rashes, and fever.
- You may experience severe allergic skin disorders characterised by redness and scales on the skin or painful rash and blisters (Stevens-Johnson syndrome).
- You have other infections such as chickenpox.
- You should not take other medicine containing paracetamol with Axces Ct Tablet.
Mode of Action of Axces Ct Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Paracetamol and aceclofenac work by reducing the production of certain chemicals such as prostaglandins which cause inflammation, swelling, pain, and fever.
- Trypsin and chymotrypsin are the enzymes that help in reducing inflammation and fighting infection. It may improve blood circulation and fastens the healing process.
Directions for Use of Axces Ct Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Axces Ct Tablet with a sufficient amount of water with or after a meal.
- Do not take the medicine for a prolonged period without consulting a doctor.
Interactions of Axces Ct Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Axces Ct Tablet should be taken cautiously with warfarin, aspirin, and citalopram because of the risk of increased bleeding.
- Axces Ct Tablet may reduce the activity of blood pressure-lowering medicines like Enalapril, Telmisartan, and water pills when used in combination.
- When used with cyclosporine, tacrolimus and methotrexate kidney function need to monitored regularly.
- This medicine should not be taken along with steroids as it may increase the risk of bleeding in the digestive tract.
- The medicine should be avoided in patients suffering from chickenpox patients because of the chances of skin allergies.
- Other medicines such as anti-diabetics, zidovudine, mifepristone, lithium should be used cautiously with Axces Ct Tablets as it may increase or decrease the action.
- Tell the doctor about all other medicines and supplements you are taking while he prescribes you the medicine.