Avadase Forte Tablet
By AVALANCHE PHARMACEUTICALS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Avadase Forte Tablet is used to provide relief from inflammation,swelling and pain in various conditions. Avadase Forte Tablet contains serratiopeptidase, an enzyme that works by blocking the release
of chemical substance released in the body during inflammation. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor....
Uses of Avadase Forte Tablet
Avadase Forte Tablet is used to provide relief from inflammation and swelling in various disease conditions.
Contraindications of Avadase Forte Tablet
- If you are allergic to serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of the Avadase Forte Tablet
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Avadase Forte Tablet
- Rash or redness
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Avadase Forte Tablet
Can I take the Avadase Forte Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information available about the safety of the Avadase Forte Tablet during pregnancy. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
Can I take the Avadase Forte Tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited information available about the safety of the Avadase Forte Tablet during breastfeeding. Thus, inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Avadase Forte Tablet?
Avadase Forte Tablet does not interfere with your driving ability.
Can I consume alcohol with the Avadase Forte Tablet?
- No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have or had a history of bleeding disorder.
- You have liver or kidney disorder.
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
- You have a planned surgery coming up.
Mode of Action of Avadase Forte Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Avadase Forte Tablet works by blocking the release of certain chemicals in the body, which cause pain, swelling and redness.
Directions for Use of Avadase Forte Tablet
Take the Avadase Forte Tablet as directed by your doctor. Do not crush, break or chew the medicine. Take it as a whole with a sufficient quantity of water.
Interactions of Avadase Forte Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Avadase Forte Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- If you are taking any blood-thinning medicines.
Storage and disposal of Avadase Forte Tablet
- Store the medicine below 25ºC.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Avadase Forte Tablet
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double
dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Avadase Forte Tablet a steroid?
A: No, Avadase Forte Tablet is not a steroid. Serratiopeptidase in the Avadase Forte Tablet is an enzyme which has anti-inflammatory action.
Q: Is Avadase Forte Tablet addictive?
A: No, Avadase Forte Tablet is not addictive.
Q: Can Avadase Forte Tablet provide relief from toothache?
A: Avadase Forte Tablet is used to reduce the inflammation near the inflammed dental tissues, thus reduces the pain sensation.
Last Updated on: 24 Jun 2021 | 11:17 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved