Auxisoda Ds 1gm Strip Of 10 Tablets
Auxisoda Ds 1 G Description
Auxisoda Ds Tablet is used to treat heartburn and acid indigestion. It neutralises acid in the stomach as it is an alkali. It is an antacid medicine containing sodium bicarbonate as its active ingred
ient. Avoid using this tablet during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Do not use it if you are on a salt-restricted diet or have any swelling in the body. It is meant for temporary relief of acidity. If you suffer from recurring acidity, then consult your doctor for a detailed evaluation to find out the root cause of acidity. Do not take Auxisoda Ds Tablet for more than 2 weeks unless advised by your doctor.
Uses of Auxisoda Ds 1 G
Contraindications of Auxisoda Ds 1 G
- If you are allergic to sodium bicarbonate or any other ingredient of Auxisoda Ds Tablet.
- If you have high blood pressure and are on a salt-restricted diet as this medicine contains sodium.
- If you have heart or liver or kidney disease.
Side effects of Auxisoda Ds 1 G
- Increased thirst
- Increased gas
- Loss of appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Auxisoda Ds 1 G
Other General Warnings
- You have or had heart disease, high blood pressure, heart failure or kidney diseases.
- You have swollen feet or any swelling in the body.
- You have a history of bleeding in the stomach or intestine.
- You are pregnant, planning to be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Auxisoda Ds Tablet is only for temporary relief from acidity, if you have chronic indigestion, acidity issues, consult your doctor for detailed evaluation.
- Do not use this medicine for more than 2 weeks.
Mode of Action of Auxisoda Ds 1 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Auxisoda Ds 1 G
- Auxisoda Ds Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken at least 1 to 2 hours after meals. Do not take it on an overly full stomach.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Auxisoda Ds 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Auxisoda Ds Tablet may interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Please tell your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations....
- Avoid the use of calcium supplements when using this medicine.
- Medicine such as antacids, aspirin, ketoconazole, benzodiazepines, methotrexate, quinidine, antibiotics containing sulfonamide, tetracycline, iron preparations, and lithium can interact with Auxisoda Ds Tablet. These medicines should be taken with a minimum gap of two hours after consumption of Auxisoda Ds Tablet....
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Auxisoda Ds 1 G
- Store Auxisoda Ds Tablets in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly. Do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Auxisoda Ds 1 G
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Auxisoda Ds Tablet?
Q: Can Auxisoda Ds be taken before food?
Q: How to take Auxisoda Ds Tablet?
Q: Can I take 2 Auxisoda Ds Tablets at a time?
- Sodium Bicarbonate: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- CDSCO - Sodium Bicarbonate [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Sodium Bicarbonate [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Sodium Bicarbonate Description and Brand Names - Mayo Clinic [Internet]. Mayoclinic.org. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Sodium Bicarbonate - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics [Internet]. Sciencedirect.com. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]