Astyfer Z Syrup 200ml
Astyfer Z Syrup 200ml Description
Astyfer Z syrup contains vitamin B9 (folic acid), vitamin B12, iron & zinc and other essential nutrients that the body requires for optimal health. It is used to treat & prevent various types of anae
mia, to prevent deficiencies of iron, zinc, folic acid & vitamin B12. Astyfer Z syrup should be taken as recommended by the doctor.
Uses of Astyfer Z Syrup 200ml
- For treatment and prevention of different forms of anaemia
- For preventing iron, folic acid, Vitamin B12 and zinc deficiencies during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption
- As a dietary supplement
Precautions and Warnings of Astyfer Z Syrup 200ml
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Ingredients and Benefits of Astyfer Z Syrup 200ml
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of brain and spinal cord of growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth deffects...
- Vitamin B12: It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, the functioning of hormones. It exists in different forms like Cyanocobalamin, Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin....
- Iron: It is a vital mineral body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature...
- Zinc: It is essential for immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function, proper vision and for proper growth and development during childhood, adolescence and pregnancy. It is needed for insulin production in the body. Deficiency in pregnancy can lead to preterm delivery, low birth weight and malformations in the baby. It is also required for proper sense of taste and smell...
Directions for Use of Astyfer Z Syrup 200ml
- Take Astyfer Z syrup as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- Avoid taking it with tea or coffee.
Storage and disposal of Astyfer Z Syrup 200ml
- Astyfer Z syrup should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Dosage of Astyfer Z Syrup 200ml
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in folic acid, Iron, Zinc & Vitamin B12?
Q: Does Astyfer Z syrup interact with other medicines?
- Medicines treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like Chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates should be taken with a minimum gap of two hours....
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medicines like Phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), Methotrexate (used to treat cancer), Sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers), water pill, metformin, Omeprazole and Cimetidine....
Q: What are the side effects of Astyfer?
Q: How do you take Astyfer syrup?
Q: What is the work of Astyfer syrup?
- Folate. Office of Dietary Supplements - Pantothenic Acid [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 April 2022]
- Folic Acid [Internet]. 2021 [cited 4 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Iron [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Zinc [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 April 2022]
- ASTYFER [Internet]. 2021 [cited 4 April 2022]