Asthalin Respirator Solu 15ml
By CIPLA LIMITED
15ml Respiratory Solution in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Asthalin Respiratory solution is an anti-asthmatic medication, used to make breathing easier. It belongs to the class of medicines called bronchodilators. Asthalin Respiratory solution is used to prov
ide relief from the symptoms associated with asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) like blockage or obstruction of airways and lungs, wheezing sound, difficulty in breathing etc. Asthalin Respiratory solution contains salbutamol as its active ingredient. Asthalin Respiratory solution shows its instant effect which lasts for several hours. You should not increase or decrease the dose or stop the treatment on your own even if you feel better, as it may reduce the effectiveness of the treatment. Also, you should inform the doctor if you are already taking other medicines. This solution should be used via a nebulizer device, as advised by your doctor, for the suggested dose and duration. Do not swallow the Asthalin solution via the mouth. Learn the exact method to use this solution in a nebulizer from your doctor or pharmacist....
Uses of Asthalin Respirator Solu 15ml
Asthalin Respirator solution is used to prevent and/or treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It helps in relieving symptoms like wheezing, shortness of breath, cough, difficul
ty in breathing, chest tightness, etc....
Contraindications of Asthalin Respirator Solu 15ml
- If you are allergic to salbutamol or any other ingredient of Asthalin Respirator solution.
- If you have a history of premature labour or threathened pregnancy.
Side effects of Asthalin Respirator Solu 15ml
- Rapid heartbeats
- Feeling a bit shaky
- Increased blood flow
Precautions and Warnings of Asthalin Respirator Solu 15ml
Can I use Asthalin Respirator solution during pregnancy?
There is limited information on the use of Asthalin Respirator solution in pregnancy. Hence it is recommended not to use the same unless prescribed by your doctor.
Can I use Asthalin Respirator solution while breastfeeding?
Components of Asthalin Respirator solution pass in breast milk. A breastfeeding mother should use this medicine only under the doctor's recommendation.
Can I drive if I have consumed Asthalin Respirator solution?
Asthalin Respirator solution does not affect your ability to drive or to use machinery. However, if you experience side effects like dizziness, you should avoid driving or using machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Asthalin Respirator solution?
Consumption of alcoholic beverages while on Asthalin Respirator solution may increase the side effects. Avoid consuming alcohol during the treatment.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have heart or blood vessel-related disease.
- You have low potassium levels in the blood and the case of overactivity of the thyroid gland.
- You are diabetic, as sometimes it may increase the blood sugar level if taken along with antidiabetic medicines. The doctor may need to adjust the dose accordingly.
- You smoke, as smoking should be strictly avoided when on the medication as it may worsen breathing problems.
Mode of Action of Asthalin Respirator Solu 15ml
How Does It Work?
Asthalin Respirator solution works in airways by widening the breathing passages and relaxing the muscles to ensure a smooth flow of air.
Directions for Use of Asthalin Respirator Solu 15ml
Asthalin Respirator solution must only be used for inhalation through the mouth via a suitable nebulizer, as instructed by a physician. It must not be injected or swallowed. This medicine may be admin
istered intermittently or continuously....
Interactions of Asthalin Respirator Solu 15ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Sometimes the content of this medicine may affect the way other medicines work, or vice versa if taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines for a breathing-related problem like theophylline or aminophylline, antihypertensives like propranolol, medicines for heart-related problems like water pills, medicines for brain-related disorders, etc....Read more
Storage and disposal of Asthalin Respirator Solu 15ml
- Store at a cool and dry place at or below 25°C.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not throw or flush the medicine after expiry.
Dosage of Asthalin Respirator Solu 15ml
Overdose of Asthalin Respirator solution may lead to serious side effects like fast heartbeat, fits, low level of potassium in the blood, high blood sugar level etc. In case if you experience any of s
uch symptoms, seek immediate medical advice....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of asthalin, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of th
is medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions that should be taken before starting the treatment?
A: Kindly report to the doctor in case of previous or present medical conditions as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart problems, and lung infections.
Q: Are there cardiovascular effects of Asthalin Respirator solution?
A: Cardiovascular effects may be seen with the use of the medication like palpitation and fast or uneven heartbeat. So be careful and take the exact number of puffs during an asthma attack as suggested by a physician.
Q: What is the frequency of Asthalin Respirator solution?
- Salbutamol is not for frequent use, as an overdose may lead to several side effects. Follow the doctor's prescription in the use of the drug.
- The dosage and frequency of administration should be increased on medical advice.
Q: Can I used Asthalin Respirator solution during asthma attack?
A: Yes, the Asthalin Respirator solution can be used during an acute asthma attack, since this solution has a faster onset of action, thus provide quick relief. But you should take the number of puffs via nebulizer as recommended by your doctor.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 26 May 2021]
- Easyhaler Salbutamol 200mcg - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 26 May 2021]
- Ba. Albuterol Sulfate HFA Inhalation: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 26 May 2021]
- Easyhaler Salbutamol 200mcg - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 26 May 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
- Asthalin 100 Mcg Inhaler
- Asthalin Respules 2 5 Ml 1 5
- Asthalin 200 Mcg Bottle Of 60 Rotacaps
- Asthalin 4 Mg Strip Of 30 Tablets
- Asthalin 2 Mg Strip Of 30 Tablets
- Asthalin Expectorant Plus Strawberry And Raspberry Flavour Bottle Of 100 Ml Syrup
- Asthalin Syp 100 Ml
- Asthalin 200 Mcg Bottle Of 30 Rotacaps
- Asthalin Expectorant Plus Bottle Of 100 Ml Syrup
Last Updated on: 29 Jul 2021 | 07:04 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Get FLAT ₹150 instant discount via select ICICI debit and credit cards.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved