Asoron Capsule Description
Asoron Capsule is a nutritional supplement. It is used in nutritional deficiency & iron deficiency anaemia. It contains vitamin B9 (also called folic acid or folate), vitamin B12 (also called mecobal
amin or cynocobalamin or methylcobalamin) and iron. It should be taken as recommended by the doctor.
|Contains||Iron(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(15.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg)|
|Uses||Nutritional deficiency & iron deficiency anaemia|
Uses of Asoron Capsule
- Useful in iron, folic acid and vitamin B12 deficiencies - anaemia, characterised by weakness, fatigue.
- As a supplement when vitamin requirements of the body are high such as in nutrient malabsorption, during pregnancy.
Precautions and Warnings of Asoron Capsule
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc be sure to consult your doctor
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Asoron Capsule if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
- You should avoid consuming too much alcohol.
- You should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Asoron Capsule
- Asoron Capsule contains vitamin B9 (also called folic acid or folate), vitamin B12 (also called mecobalamin or cynocobalamin or methylcobalamin) and iron.
- Vitamin B9: It is also called folic acid or folate. One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and the synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of a growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects....
- Vitamin B12: It is also called mecobalamin, cynocobalamin or methylcobalamin. It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves to produce red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, the functioning of hormones. ...
- Iron: It is a vital mineral body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature....
Directions for Use of Asoron Capsule
- Take Asoron Capsule as directed by your doctor.
- You should swallow it with a glass of water, do not break, cut or chew the tablet.
- Do not consume it more than that recommended by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Asoron Capsule
- Asoron Capsule should be stored in cool & dry place protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the composition of Asoron Capsule?
- NIH. Folate. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 June 2022]
- CDC. Folic Acid. [Internet]. Cdc.gov. 2022 [cited 13 June 2022]
- NIH. Iron. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 June 2022]
- NIH. Vitamin B12. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 June 2022]