Ascovent 100mg Capsule
Ascovent 100 MG Description
Ascovent Capsule is used for breathing difficulty associated with lung-related disorders like asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It contains acebrophylline as its active ingredi
ent. This Capsule promotes muscles relaxation around the airway and inhibits mucous secretion, thus clearing the airway and also eases breathing. Take Ascovent Capsule as advised by your doctor at the exact dose and duration. You can take the Ascovent Capsule with or without food. This medicine should not be used during an acute asthma attack.
- Ab Flo 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Lupin10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 164.45₹ 139.78₹ 13.98/Capsule
- Ab Phylline 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Sun Pharma10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 162.00₹ 137.70₹ 13.77/Capsule
- Macphylline 100mg CapsuleBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 125.50₹ 106.675.24% CHEAPER₹ 10.67/Capsule
- Abevia 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 104.50₹ 90.9219.27% CHEAPER₹ 9.09/Capsule
Uses of Ascovent 100 MG
Contraindications of Ascovent 100 MG
- If you are allergic to ambroxol, acebrophylline, theophylline or any other ingredients of Ascovent Capsule.
- If you have any heart disease such as low blood pressure, unstable blood pressure or abnormal heart rate.
- If you have kidney or liver disease.
Side effects of Ascovent 100 MG
- Abdominal discomfort
- Loss of appetite
- Swelling in the nose
- Difficulty in breathing
Precautions and Warnings of Ascovent 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have heart diseases such as hypertension, chronic heart failure, or irregular heartbeat; caution is needed.
- You have a stomach ulcer, thyroid, liver or kidney diseases.
- You have any viral infections.
- You have a history of fits.
- You have an alcohol addiction, careful monitoring is required in such patients.
- You develop a fever with chills, immediately stop this medicine and seek medical help.
Mode of Action of Ascovent 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ascovent 100 MG
- Take Ascovent Capsule as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food.
- You should take this medicine regularly as directed by your doctor.
- Do not discontinue the medicine on your own.
Interactions of Ascovent 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Ascovent Capsule works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
- This medicine, when used with medicines like albuterol, metaproterenol, pirbuterol, terbutaline, steroids, and water pills, can decrease the potassium levels in the blood. You may require serum potassium monitoring....
Storage and disposal of Ascovent 100 MG
- Store below 25°temprature in a clean & dry place, guarded against moisture, direct sunlight, and heat.
- Keep Ascovent Capsule away from children and pets.
- You should not flush this medicine in the toilet or pour into the drain.